Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Treats Rees Like a Joke, Ribs Him on Cocaine Use

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calling his challenger ugly? It's not as if Broner comes off as attractive either, especially with his hairbrush metrosexual habits. He should wear the pink more often

Comment

Seen a lot of Rees fight and just worry for him. gary sykes vs adrien broner was a bigger mismatch tho. Lucky that didnt happen. If Rees makes it 12 rounds, one would be shocked

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
        I can't believe I gotta put up with this for the next decade or so of boxing.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
        You don't have to, it is easy to do "ignore" life goes on...for someone to take a boxing forum so serious is not sane.....just a thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
          Broner is an idiot. Straight up. He's trying to be too much like floyd. It's so obviuos, because he knows he doesn't entertain in the ring. He has to entertain outside of the ring. What a fool. I hope he gets punished soon.
          With all do respect he is an etretainer in the ring he goes in there and KO people out, I hate his antics outside the ring, but inside is all action.

Comment

Broner has zero charisma or personality. It's a Floyd Mayweather Jnr tribute act, and a very poor one at that. He comes across as being very thick. The whole 'cabbage' Rees thing was a premeditated flop - nobody laughed except his team. Even Eddie Hearn ripped the piss out of him. From that point he started folding like a deckchair, stuttering and rambling on about ice cream.

Comment

Broner is an idiot. Straight up. He's trying to be too much like floyd. It's so obviuos, because he knows he doesn't entertain in the ring. He has to entertain outside of the ring. What a fool. I hope he gets punished soon.
              I know, I just can't see why people think this dude has a future in the sport. He repeatedly acknowledges and embraces the size differences between himself and his opposition and overlooks them incessantly. I won't be one bit surprised if Rees give him a rough outing and has people tossing the word exposed around after the fight.

Comment

It's part of the game trying to get inside your opponents head but maybe it could be done without coming across like an infantile ******.

Comment

it's one sided mismatch

Broner and Rees know it and that's why all of the smack talk. it's just to hype up garbage. Broner did the same with another bum named Eloy Perez.

this fight is nothing without a little hype

Comment

You know Broners is a killer when these dudes keep begging him to move up after 1 fight in his division. He couldve moved up if he beat ricky burns ass but ricky burns is running from broner like he got the plague.

Comment

Really? He does not have an entertaining style?

Comment

Working...
                      X