Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dzinziruk vs Vera: Who wins this friday?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dzinziruk vs Vera: Who wins this friday?

Pretty decent FNF this week. Who takes it? Poll coming right up.
    Dzinziruk by decision
    77.78%
    Dzinziruk by KO/TKO
    5.56%
    Vera by decision
    5.56%
    Vera by KO/TKO
    11.11%

Dzinziruk late stoppage/UD

Comment

I'm going with Dzin.
      Vera did not win that last one against Mora.... BS.
      Dzin looked bad in the opening rounds against his last fight, but was countering him and picking him off as the fight went on... at least what I saw.
      Dzin had a good crowd with him at turning stone last time... he'll get the decision

Comment

On one hand, Vera is coming off gift decision against Mora. On the other hand Dzinziruk isn't looking too hot fighting above 154. Dzinziruk tends to be way too passive at times, so I see the judges favoring Vera's volume.

Comment

vera by late stoppage ..dzinziruk sucks

Comment

I'm going with Dzinziruk on points.

Comment

Dzinziruk on points, easy. He has a pretty solid chin, so he probably just out boxes Vera all night. Side note, I met Dzin at Foxwoods in Nathans right after he got KO'd by Sergio Martinez. Easily the most humble, cool fighter I ever met. Apologized for losing and then talked with me for a few minutes, thanked me for coming to the fight. Even though he's boring after that encounter i can't help but root for the guy.

Comment

Bump. Fight is today. Heard the winner could possibly face Barker on March 9.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                  I'm going with Dzin.
                  Vera did not win that last one against Mora.... BS.
                  Dzin looked bad in the opening rounds against his last fight, but was countering him and picking him off as the fight went on... at least what I saw.
                  Dzin had a good crowd with him at turning stone last time... he'll get the decision
                  I agree, Dzinz should break Vera down with effective counter punching. UD for Dzinz....9-3

Comment

Originally posted by dc6112 View Post
                    Dzinziruk on points, easy. He has a pretty solid chin, so he probably just out boxes Vera all night. Side note, I met Dzin at Foxwoods in Nathans right after he got KO'd by Sergio Martinez. Easily the most humble, cool fighter I ever met. Apologized for losing and then talked with me for a few minutes, thanked me for coming to the fight. Even though he's boring after that encounter i can't help but root for the guy.
                    Nice props to him for being down to earth.

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                    Bump. Fight is today. Heard the winner could possibly face Barker on March 9.
                    That would be a pretty good scrap [Dzinz vs Barker]

Comment

Working...
                    X