Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All the Houses are going down when the wildlings break the Wall down. And if the Targs want some, we'll be waiting.

Comment

• Predict here when Walt Baratheon will bend the knee to his rightful Targaryen rulers.

Comment

• Probably Stark but I haven't really aligned myself with any houses yet.

Comment

• The novels are amazing (well, the last one wasn't so good) and the first TV season was brilliant but I felt the second one was too different from the novel...

--

I hope the Targaryans win and love the Khaleesa Daenarys! (She's hot and a great character too) although my favourite character is Tyrion!

I also think Sansa is sweet ...

Hope GRRM finishes the last two books before he dies!!

Comment

• Very small teaser for season 3.

Comment

• I'm so hyped for season 3, cannot wait.

Comment

• Season 3 In production, that feel..

Comment

• Game of Thrones season 3 to be 'super-sized'.

The showrunners explained that while the third season will still have 10 episodes, a whole extra episode's worth of material will be included.

"There's almost another full episode's worth of extra minutes spread across the season," Weiss told Entertainment Weekly.

"One of the great liberties with HBO is we're not forced to come in at a specific time. We can't be under 50 minutes or over 60, but that gives us a lot of flexibility."

"A super-sized season, as befitting Storm of Swords," Benioff added. "Last year we had a lot of 52-minute episodes. This year is a lot of 56, 57."

The third season finale episode is also expected to run for over an hour, following suit from the final episode of season two.

HBO said in a statement: "All 10 episodes gained a minute or two from past seasons with the finale very possibly exceeding 60 minutes."

"So for people clamouring for another episode, it's in there," Weiss added. "It's just been cut into tiny pieces."

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/s15...per-sized.html

Comment

• if the show still consistent following the book The third season will be massive, the third book is the most action packed and full of great character. From the North with their white walkers and mance ryder to Dorne with their red viper, From the death of the old bear to the death of tywin lannister, From funny moment at tyrion lannister wedding to the horrror of the red wedding, from Beric dondarion flaming sword to Tyrion crossbow and From The mother of dragon and her's unsullied at the slaver bay to jaime lannister losing his hand.
                    JUST CANT WAIT.....

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
                      if the show still consistent following the book The third season will be massive, the third book is the most action packed and full of great character. From the North with their white walkers and mance ryder to Dorne with their red viper, From the death of the old bear to the death of tywin lannister, From funny moment at tyrion lannister wedding to the horrror of the red wedding, from Beric dondarion flaming sword to Tyrion crossbow and From The mother of dragon and her's unsullied at the slaver bay to jaime lannister losing his hand.
                      JUST CANT WAIT.....
                      Spoiler Alert

Not cool I have read the books so it didn't spoil it for me.

Comment

Working...
                      X