This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yoz View Post
    Vegas wouldn't work. Not enough interest/revenue.
    Germany is perfect, it will be a packed house, Vitali has a huge fanbase and also UK boxing fans can easily travel there too

Facility wise Germany right now is the mecca of Europe..

Comment

Originally posted by Ukr_Alex View Post
      Country that is full of racists? Some strong accusations here...reading that sensationalist journalism from Euro2012?

And Germany is a much better place? They have Nazi parades in germany to this day yet Ukraine somehow is a dangerous place....

Everyone loved Tyson there when he came.......plenty of black boxers come to fight in Ukraine on the regular......There is a black Ukrainian boxer on top of that....

Plus the mayor of the capital is a member of this black man's Church
      There is racism in the stands at footy games and fighting someone that has a big following in Kiev because he's running for mayor makes this circumstances a bit different than Tyson paying a visit.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
        Are you really going to try to use this as Haye not wanting the fight? He says he'll fight in Germany which is basically the Klitschko's backyard, but if he doesn't fight in the city where Vitali is running for mayor and a country that is full of racists it's because he doesn't want the fight? LOL get real.........
        I am part of team Klitschko...... trust me... David will say "Germany" now... but then later he will ***** about it.... this is how it has been for years with dealing with him and booth

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
          Many black boxers have fought in Ukraine (DeMarcus Corley, Laatekwei Hammond, Sedreck Fields, Willy Blain, ) etc.

Nothing happened to them.

If they had the courage to fight in Kiev, why won't DavidHaye?

You're comparing those fighters to Haye? They are nothing a like aside of the color of their skin.

None of those guys talked trash about the two most beloved fighters in Ukraine like Haye did, Haye has been talking trash, calling them out, even had t shirts made of the brothers for years. The Klitschko bros have millions and millions of fans, all of them see Hayes trash talk, and their small minds can't Handle it so of course they'll act out.

Everybody knows how racist people in Ukraine are, it's undeniable.

If Haye KOs or beats Vitali the chances of him being attacked by a mob is very high, even if he's just on the street or in his hotel he will have to worry about getting kidnapped or killed.

Comment

Fuck Germany.

Hold it over here.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingchef View Post
              I am part of team Klitschko...... trust me... David will say "Germany" now... but then later he will ***** about it.... this is how it has been for years with dealing with him and booth
              LOL if you are part of the Klitschko team tell Vitali to find his balls and keep his word. Haye fought Wlad in Germany so saying Haye will ***** about it is BS.

Comment

lol.. fcking nsb..

ill admitt haye says alot of dumb ****. but i dont see anyhting wrong with this statement. what does vitali or any of his fans have to complain about? germany is still his backyard so even if worrying about racism is a poor excuse haye didnt need an excuse to begin with anyways. vitali should be happy to fight him in germany.

but ofcourse since we are dealing with haye here ppl are against him for the sake of it. plenty of racism too on top of it, wouldnt expect anything less.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                  He is right it will be a ugly scene especially if Vitali gets knocked out

Just have it in Vegas
                  Was it an ugly scene when Wladimir lost to Puritty? No? STFU about Ukraine then, beotch.

Comment

**** it.......its like arguing with children...

Keep watching Panorama and your conspiracy theory shows...

The bottom line is that Ukraine has the same racial issues as do countries like Canada and the UK.

There are black players on virtually every team in the Ukrainian Premier League and Ukraine is home to thousands of African students whom all came out and spoke against that ****e on panorama...

Anyway I couldn't give a **** what some Haye fanboys think of Ukraine...

Comment

Also i remember when Haye fought Wlad, during his entrance he was pushed around by mobs of people and that was in Germany..i'd hate to imagine what it would be like in Ukraine...

Haye will need an army to protect him

Comment

Working...
                      X