Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Canelo ever been hurt in a fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo hasn't really fought someone with good power at the JMW level or above, so it is hard to tell.

Comment

Cottos brother is the only one who legitimately had Canelo hurt

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Alfonso Gomez got him too

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post

Yeah only been here for over a year more than you. I'm new I guess...
          Weren't you defending the crap out of Canelo in multiple threads?

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
            Weren't you defending the crap out of Canelo in multiple threads?
            Someone has to speak the truth about the biggest young star in boxing and not spew hated waiting for him to fall. One day you clowns will realize we as fans need to get behind the young guys and promote them to our friends and family to help keep this sport alive. Right now mma is creeping up on the sweet science and the way we fans in fight over things like this guy sucks or this guy ducked that one is sickening.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
              Cintron stunned Canelo? When?? Must have happened when blinked..
              I forget what round but cintron hit him with a right and for some reason the reff gets in between.. Canelo was against the ropes I believe.

Comment

Someone has to speak the truth about the biggest young star in boxing and not spew hated waiting for him to fall. One day you clowns will realize we as fans need to get behind the young guys and promote them to our friends and family to help keep this sport alive. Right now mma is creeping up on the sweet science and the way we fans in fight over things like this guy sucks or this guy ducked that one is sickening.
                Can't tell if serious or not

Comment

Can't tell if serious or not
                  No that's serious.

I joke around a lot on here but I love this sport and if I had the money would be buying every good ppv. The problem I mentioned is very real. We the fans of boxing cut each others throats and tear down new guys quickly without giving them a fair shake. That's why mma is catching up because they don't burn the next generation of fighters just because they don't brawl like Tyson or have the charismatic attraction of Ali.

Comment

No that's serious.

I joke around a lot on here but I love this sport and if I had the money would be buying every good ppv. The problem I mentioned is very real. We the fans of boxing cut each others throats and tear down new guys quickly without giving them a fair shake. That's why mma is catching up because they don't burn the next generation of fighters just because they don't brawl like Tyson or have the charismatic attraction of Ali.
                    So how come people support Canelo and not Deontay Wilder?

Comment

So how come people support Canelo and not Deontay Wilder?
                      They should especially because the hw division has historically been the focal point to mainstream fans.

Comment

Working...
                      X