• hopefully Joffrey continues his trolling this upcoming episode

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      hopefully Joffrey continues his trolling this upcoming episode
      Thats as sure as you seeing some tittays this ep

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
        Having watched the past eps and seen how much they condense the material do you think that the awesomeness that happens in Qarth will all happen in one episode or do you see it being stretched out over a couple?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
          Having watched the past eps and seen how much they condense the material do you think that the awesomeness that happens in Qarth will all happen in one episode or do you see it being stretched out over a couple?
          They could easily stretch it to two or three, but I hope they don't. Two at most, just one would be preferable, Dany has some ground to cover before the end of this season.

Comment

You still intoxicated?

To answer your question, unless they completely eliminate a major part of qarth, which they may not need for the tv series (havent seen pyat pree yet), they cant do qarth in one ep. I dont want to give any spoilers but 4 things should happen there at least.

Boj is right, they may just eliminate a ton of stuff like they dd with arya's wondering.

Comment

• The dude that plays Joffrey is an amazing actor. Hilarious how everyone wants to see him killed. Reading the FB page and people mention hate about him all the time. Dude even has received death threats. That's some acting right there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                The dude that plays Joffrey is an amazing actor. Hilarious how everyone wants to see him killed. Reading the FB page and people mention hate about him all the time. Dude even has received death threats. That's some acting right there.
                True say. Joffrey is played very, very well.

Comment

• The time is near

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                    You still intoxicated?

To answer your question, unless they completely eliminate a major part of qarth, which they may not need for the tv series (havent seen pyat pree yet), they cant do qarth in one ep. I dont want to give any spoilers but 4 things should happen there at least.

Boj is right, they may just eliminate a ton of stuff like they dd with arya's wondering.
                    I don't really drink. Can't remember the last time i had som alcohol. Ah i know what happens in Qarth you wouldnt be spoiling it for me.

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                    Me too

Comment

I don't really drink. Can't remember the last time i had som alcohol. Ah i know what happens in Qarth you wouldnt be spoiling it for me.

Me too
                      U were antagonizing mofos on here last night, thats why i said it.

I dont want to spoil it for other my man, not u. That guy is supposed to be a skinny little ****, not a big black african dude

Comment

Working...
                      X