Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What round does khan knock peterson out in the rematch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can see a premature stoppage for Khan if he wobbles and overwhelms Peterson, but an out-right KO, I doubt it. I don't see Peterson hitting the ground and not being able to clear himself, he will get up if Khan knocks him down. Khan would jump on him to try and force a stoppage.

Comment

Khan is going to show peterson up, no refs and judges helping him this time

Comment

A Mere Con is over-rated and is over hyped. What has he actually done aside from the Maidanna fight. Just because he trains with Duckiao and Roach stupid people thing he is the best thing since sliced bread.

Con is going to lose, doubt that he will get TKO'ed but he will get a pasting of a beating with King Peterson winning a UD in a lobsided fight. Con should've been a 100m sprinter because he only for running or a politicain due to the number of excuses he makes.
        Last edited by zab191; 03-24-2012, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Peterson by KO in the 11th.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            Why would he? Khans a champ that got robbed.

Prescotts a bum that just got sparked by alvarado.....

Prescott got lucky......Khan would literally end his career in a rematch
            __________________________________________________ ____-
            i dont call winning 8 of 10 rounds getting spanked, did you even see the fight, prescott was way ahead on the cards when entering the 10th round, then he did the foolish, tried to slug it out with alvarado in the 10th instead of just dancing around. Did he lose, yes! Did he get spanked, No!

Comment

I think khan is going to knock peterson out in the same round as he did in the first fight !!! Ummm what round was that again, someone pls remind me.

Comment

I highly doubt he does knock Peterson out or stops him without it being some ridiculous premature crap.

He has fast hands, a flurry puncher. He is not a big puncher & it became quite evident to myself in the first fight that Khan didn't possess enough pop to keep Peterson off him.

He's what I'd call a stinger. Fast, stinging punches.

Comment

Originally posted by dancovboxer View Post
                  I highly doubt he does knock Peterson out or stops him without it being some ridiculous premature crap.

He has fast hands, a flurry puncher. He is not a big puncher & it became quite evident to myself in the first fight that Khan didn't possess enough pop to keep Peterson off him.

He's what I'd call a stinger. Fast, stinging punches.
                  Peterson gets stunned early every time he has fought at this level of competition. Wouldn't be a shocker if he goes down, and the ref stops it when Khan jumps in after, as others have said.

Comment

Khan will NEVER KO PETERSON - in fact I doubt seriously that Khan could knock his own pillow out of the bed without a running start...

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      Khan murders that bum inside of 4 .....with no chance of an upset
                      BUM? That bum made Khan look like a scared little girl hoping someone would save him.

Comment

Working...
                      X