No announcement yet.

so it true..JMM dirty tactics on stepping on pacs foot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BALLISTIC View Post
    kid...okay dumb a$$ u dont fawkin step on someones foot everytime u throw a punch...20plus times...its obvious.JMM had some gameplan...i believe what i saw..u dont know shiet....really if u ask me..none of us here knows shiet becuz none of us here box professionally..nuff said..
    What is wrong with your nipple?

That is one huge nipple.

Damn, no ****.

Comment

let me go ahead and end this thread

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Dirty tactics in boxing ?, ****ing hell.

It's a part of the sport, always has been and always will be, it's just a different tactic then you're used to seeing, also there's the Southpaw vs Orthodox thing but I personally think it was just a tactic to help prevent Pac from darting in and out which it did.

Comment

Originally posted by BALLISTIC View Post
          kid...okay dumb a$$ u dont fawkin step on someones foot everytime u throw a punch...20plus times...its obvious.JMM had some gameplan...i believe what i saw..u dont know shiet....really if u ask me..none of us here knows shiet becuz none of us here box professionally..nuff said..
          your ******ed.

Comment

posted again just cause *******s just dont get it and will ignore it

Comment

again

Comment

is manny cheating to??

Comment

Comment

Tomorrow I'm gonna keep it going and make the same thread.

Comment

do Pacquiao fans know how ridiculous they sound? this is by far the dumbest excuse in the History of boxing.

see what had happen was Marquez was stepping on his foot ............

Comment

Working...
                      X