View Single Post
Old 08-26-2010, 01:48 AM #31
Banned

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Ragnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 6,985.00
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier beer is good - -pound4pound- beer for you flomo killer - -pound4pound- For hurting their feelings over and over.  Great work. - Johnny Chingas Medal for flomo-killer lol - led 
Whoreville Appreciation Award - Jack Napier Awesome name and avatar, cheers!! - Major Motoko Biggest retard destoryer on NSB, so many fl0m0s have been slayed by the hands of C E L L - Hidden Floyd Stans need to steer clear from C E L L because he will dismantle you - Hidden thunderdome beast - jas 
For speaking your mind and for being the first person to mention me in the Thunderdome. Congrats. Here is a cold one for ya. - BrushMyHair LOL Thunderdome master - Bardock for this quote: "GGG needs cotto more than Canelo needs Cotto." I agree 100% with this quote. - BrushMyHair 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***** Tard View Post
This according to the Las Vegas Weekly:

"Legendary big time mega-promoter Murad Muhammad will bring Mayweather vs. a yet to be named opponent to Dubai. Upon hearing this, Bob Arum allegedly sneered at the idea. But being a competitor he probably is not that objective in his assessment of this colossal possibility."

Also in the same magazine, Mayweather said: "I never intended to fight again this year. And I most definitely did not promise a fight (later this year) at any time before or since my humiliation of Mosley. But circumstances have changed. I want to fight in December against a big name opponent that will make my fans happy. It won't be no 'tune up'. My intention is to regain my fans' loyalty by fighting a top tier opponent."

Somehow I think he's lying. Perhaps, he just wants to steal the thunder from Pacquiao's fight against Margarito?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgeshills View Post
las vegas weekly has a website. The only latest mention about mayweather is this by robin leach. no mention of murad muhammad.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuckaPunch View Post
lol just realized this is the same thread starter that made up ***** saying floyd will announce his opponent this weekend

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...417497&page=12

nothing to see here folks, this is all fake
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ***** Tard View Post
Here is another source of [Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.].

I wish I had a cell phone to take a picture of that magazine I mentioned in the TS - I only have land line. And I hope my friend will be able to lend me his scanner tomorrow. He forgot to bring it the last 8 times he said he would bring it for some artworks I wanted to submit to zazzle, which I still haven't been able to do because of my friend's forgetfulness habit. I hope he finally remembers to bring it this time around.

Anyway, there is a similar story on the link above.

LMFAOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

your source is a michael marley article & the only time murad muhammad was mentioned was when marley hung up the phone after talking to arum & the one thing that popped in his mind was murad muhammad.

Ragnar Lothbrok is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<