Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which fanbase cries the most after taking a loss?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
    Which fanbase cries the most after taking a big fat L? Their fighter has a close fight but since he didn't win it's now a robbery doe. Making slow motion carefully edited videos to try and justify that their guy really won. Claiming jabs count more than power punches. Shoulder doe. The list of excuses go on and on with the crybabies.

The main crybaby fanbases seem to be GGG and Pacquiao bunboys but please add your own if needed and discuss... just make sure the crybabies took an official Loss.

1) Pacquiao fans
    2) Golovkin fans

and if you widen the criteria from crying to excuse-making

3) Joshua fans

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
      As I have explained before GEE's fanbase is mainly made up of former Pac fans that jumped ship after KTFO6 & MayDay '15. (So they salty AZ fucc)

this ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
        Which fanbase cries the most after taking a big fat L? Their fighter has a close fight but since he didn't win it's now a robbery doe. Making slow motion carefully edited videos to try and justify that their guy really won. Claiming jabs count more than power punches. Shoulder doe. The list of excuses go on and on with the crybabies.

The main crybaby fanbases seem to be GGG and Pacquiao bunboys but please add your own if needed and discuss... just make sure the crybabies took an official Loss.
        mayweather fans

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-GOBBLER View Post
          mayweather fans

Comment

You should ask "Which fanbase celebrates the most after an undeserved win?" No fan of the support cheers for corruption.

Comment

The real question should be...

How hard would Americans and Mexicans cry if they had to travel to another country to fight where they win but keep getting ****ed over with the decision?

These two nations cry when their fighters legitimately lose and don't get the decision. Could you imagine how bad it would be if they won? Oh damn.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                One of the most ludicrous things i've seen is when all those Pac fans and casuals were crying robbery after the Mayweather fight. I was gobsmacked at how many there actually were. It made me realise that the vast majority of fans really don't know ****.
                There is actually 1 or 2 guys on here that believe Pac won that fight....

Im a fan of Pacquiao but those 2 guys are just groupies. Big difference

Comment

Like everyone I’d say Pacquiao and GGG. Personally I thought it was clear Mayweather won and gave Canelo the 2nd fight.

On the flip side if you asked who have the douchiest fans it’s Canelo and Mayweather. If you refer to a boxer as “Mr 97K” when’s he’s sold 97k more ppvs then you, you’re a douche and you don’t respect th sport and it’s competitors. If you refer to a fighter as #48, you’re disrespecting a HOF and obviously don’t respect the sport. But hey, trolls gunna troll.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    mayweather fans
                    50 and 0! No need to cry lol. Undefeated. #48

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                      The real question should be...

How hard would Americans and Mexicans cry if they had to travel to another country to fight where they win but keep getting ****ed over with the decision?

These two nations cry when their fighters legitimately lose and don't get the decision. Could you imagine how bad it would be if they won? Oh damn.
                      We have a butthurt bunboy here .

Comment

Working...
                      X