Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia: I Just Feel Like Thurman's Not Hungry Anymore

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post
    Good Pusssyyyyyy can change a guy that's life. He snatched up a beauty too.
    Listen to this ass..Jesus..probably sell your ass for some decent ass..this is a mans sport, vacate and retire, simple. Danny "lost" though..

Comment

Originally posted by BOXING-SCRIBE View Post
      Shat up...you dont go to someones [country] and beat the champ with pitty pats...he outlanded Swift in jabs but fell extremely short with power punches...f-u-ckers...dont know **** about boxing..It is like saying Trout beat Canelo because he outlanded him..only in jabs did he outland him..you part-timer...Peterson beat his ass from 9, 11-12..gave away every other round..YOU DONT KNOW **** ABOUT BOXING.
      Did you take your meds today?

Comment

Shat up...you dont go to someones [country] and beat the champ with pitty pats...he outlanded Swift in jabs but fell extremely short with power punches...f-u-ckers...dont know **** about boxing..It is like saying Trout beat Canelo because he outlanded him..only in jabs did he outland him..you part-timer...Peterson beat his ass from 9, 11-12..gave away every other round..YOU DONT KNOW **** ABOUT BOXING.
        Additionally Al Berntein, Steve Farhood and Paul Malignaggi all had it for Mauricio Herrera as the majority of the twitterverse. So I’m guessing you YES YOU know more than 2 HOF analysts and Malignaggi as well as the majority of those that voted on Twitter.

Yup that about sums up YOUR boxing knowledge

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
          Additionally Al Berntein, Steve Farhood and Paul Malignaggi all had it for Mauricio Herrera as the majority of the twitterverse. So I’m guessing you YES YOU know more than 2 HOF analysts and Malignaggi as well as the majority of those that voted on Twitter.

Yup that about sums up YOUR boxing knowledge
          So then Lara and Trout beat Canelo...because they had them winning too..So did Canelo lose to those guys?Come one man...you are a bit short, but I do respect your resilience.I am about to take them, Paroxitine for PTSD and some **** for nightmares..it is hard to serve almost a decade in the military. ����
          Last edited by BOXING-SCRIBE; 08-22-2018, 12:02 AM.

Comment

Once some people reach their initial goal its hard to maintain that desire

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
              Once some people reach their initial goal its hard to maintain that desire
              Yeah.. You gotta be motivated by more than just money.

Comment

I think a lot of people got this feeling with Keith, the thing i hate about boxers like keith is this, when Mayweather was at the top at 147, he fights once or twice a year (With the Showtime contract), Keith was one of those boxers who were on the outside looking to get in, he said a few things about Mayweather at the time, and i remember thinking i would wait until when you get in to that A-side of things.

When you get in, it's more difficult than when you are outside of things, everyone and their mama thinks you are ducking them (Look at Joshua as an example), Mayweather takes some time off, takes the fights that he thinks makes his money and do his thing (Still a better resume than anyone at 147).

Now look at Keith! He wasn't even on the throne for long and he is out with so many issues (Marriage, injuries, failed comeback plan) etc... So all that "I would fight anybody" mentality goes out of the window once you are the guy at the top, how Mayweather manage to stay focus and at the top still amazes me.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  I think a lot of people got this feeling with Keith, the thing i hate about boxers like keith is this, when Mayweather was at the top at 147, he fights once or twice a year (With the Showtime contract), Keith was one of those boxers who were on the outside looking to get in, he said a few things about Mayweather at the time, and i remember thinking i would wait until when you get in to that A-side of things.

When you get in, it's more difficult than when you are outside of things, everyone and their mama thinks you are ducking them (Look at Joshua as an example), Mayweather takes some time off, takes the fights that he thinks makes his money and do his thing (Still a better resume than anyone at 147).

Now look at Keith! He wasn't even on the throne for long and he is out with so many issues (Marriage, injuries, failed comeback plan) etc... So all that "I would fight anybody" mentality goes out of the window once you are the guy at the top, how Mayweather manage to stay focus and at the top still amazes me.
                  Good post, bro. Green k's when I can.

Comment

So then Lara and Trout beat Canelo...because they had them winning too..So did Canelo lose to those guys?Come one man...you are a bit short, but I do respect your resilience.I am about to take them, Paroxitine for PTSD and some **** for nightmares..it is hard to serve almost a decade in the military. ����
                    Thanks for your patriotism, but why are you bringing up your service? has nothing to do about the DSG -MH fight? you talk crap and use caps to tell people they DKSAB and then someone counterpoints you and you turn over the sympathy card?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
                      Did you take your meds today?
                      Originally posted by mapleleaf27 View Post
                      Thanks for your patriotism, but why are you bringing up your service?
                      You thank the man for his service!

Many men who did not serve are patriots!

But a decade in service is honorable and noble!

BOXING-SCRIBE pm me if you need to talk! Semper Fi Brother.

As for Danny focus on your fight this weekend then worry about Thurman.
                      Last edited by TJ highway; 08-22-2018, 03:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X