Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bellew: I Have a Better CV Than Wilder, Nobody Knows Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He’s got a point though, he really isn’t well known in US sports and virtually unknown beyond the US.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
      They’re out in full force lmao. Joshua, then Whyte and now Bellew lmao.
      If someone could Photoshop their heads on to a black & white pic of the 3 stooges i would appreciate that

Comment

Wilder is known but nowhere near as much as he should be

I think everyone will agree on that . American heavyweight champions usually have a massive following

Probably not wilders fault but to have forty fights against daftys .... real boxing heads can see straight through that kind of record

Comment

Audley Harrison would've smoked that totally finished version of Haye. Big Tone is going to dine out on that forever. Painful.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
            Broken down Haye is better than Ortiz? Lmao.
            He was a HW world champion.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
              Untrue, I know Deontay Wilder from WAGS Atlanta.

Actually that's a lie, I've never seen an episode of WAGS Atlanta but I have seen clips of him.

That's actually another lie, I can't even finish a youtube clip of WAGS
              genius

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
                Wilder is known but nowhere near as much as he should be

I think everyone will agree on that . American heavyweight champions usually have a massive following

Probably not wilders fault but to have forty fights against daftys .... real boxing heads can see straight through that kind of record
                Agreed, if he doesn't fight a top 15 opponent then it's be 41 fights with only 1 good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by teamindividual View Post
                  If someone could Photoshop their heads on to a black & white pic of the 3 stooges i would appreciate that
                  Hahaha....moe , larry and curly

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
                    Untrue, I know Deontay Wilder from WAGS Atlanta.

Actually that's a lie, I've never seen an episode of WAGS Atlanta but I have seen clips of him.

That's actually another lie, I can't even finish a youtube clip of WAGS
                    Best Comment about deontayduckus wilderquackus

Comment

LMAO Ortiz would smear Bellend into the canvas , Stiverne from first fight probably beats him too, Bellend has only fought a stiff legged old David Haye that's it.
                      He said himself hes scared to fight Wilder so should keep his name out of his mouth

Usyk will retire this guy with ease as long as he doesn't fall for Bellews bull**** in the leadup which seems very unlikely

Comment

Working...
                      X