No announcement yet.

The Corruption Behind Operation Fast and Furious

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    I’m not sure it was the same masters, but neither were representing the people, they were representing the big money behind the scenes.
    Which is why Trump now occupies the White House.

Comment

See I think that is Bush, Hillary, etc.

Obama was more of the communist Soros type, with a bit of banking but I never saw obama being led by war mongers like a bush or Clinton
      Obama was responsible for military actions in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Libya, Yemen, Somalia and Pakistan. The war profiteers were well served during his administration.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Obama was responsible for military actions in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Libya, Yemen, Somalia and Pakistan. The war profiteers were well served during his administration.
        Dr drone...

Comment

Yeah, but I always felt the old school Democrats like bill, Hillary, Biden, etc were much more aligned with the same interests as bush, Reagan etc.

Obama was a new breed that I feel hated America and wanted to transform it, I never felt that way about the clintons.
          Obama came across as a normal lefty in the first term, but by the 2nd it felt like it was straight up anti-capitalism, anti-American.

There is a huge divide between the democrat party now as you have lifelong old school democrats vs the younger anti-American, anti-capitalist Democrats. It’s fascinating to watch it unfold

That’s why I always liked bill Clinton, he was pretty neutral and in the middle and the country did very well, the only mistake was nafta, and he was bowing down to big business who wanted to escape labor laws and use cheap Mexicans labor for pennies on the dollar.
          I never felt Clinton was anti-capitalism or anti-America

Comment

Yeah, but I always felt the old school Democrats like bill, Hillary, Biden, etc were much more aligned with the same interests as bush, Reagan etc.

Obama was a new breed that I feel hated America and wanted to transform it, I never felt that way about the clintons.
            Obama came across as a normal lefty in the first term, but by the 2nd it felt like it was straight up anti-capitalism, anti-American.

There is a huge divide between the democrat party now as you have lifelong old school democrats vs the younger anti-American, anti-capitalist Democrats. It’s fascinating to watch it unfold

That’s why I always liked bill Clinton, he was pretty neutral and in the middle and the country did very well, the only mistake was nafta, and he was bowing down to big business who wanted to escape labor laws and use cheap Mexicans labor for pennies on the dollar.
            I never felt Clinton was anti-capitalism or anti-America
            The elite are anti-America. They simply use both parties to push different aspects of their agenda.

A little transgenderism here...some legalization of privacy intrusion there.

Have this politician push for outsourcing of jobs...have that politician bail out bank thievery with taxpayer money.

Before you know it the whole country ends up a broken, dysfunctional mess.

Comment

The elite are anti-America. They simply use both parties to push different aspects of their agenda.

A little transgenderism here...some legalization of privacy intrusion there.

Have this politician push for outsourcing of jobs...have that politician bail out bank thievery with taxpayer money.

Before you know it the whole country ends up a broken, dysfunctional mess.
              Very scary stuff when you stop and think about it.

Comment

Very scary stuff when you stop and think about it.
                We have more than 2 political parties. And they run in every election.

On top of that we have outsiders like Trump we can vote for.

I notice I never saw that guy talking up Trump, the guy who attacked both political parties and self-funded and thus is betrothed to no one....
                Last edited by 1bad65; 05-24-2019, 06:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  We have more than 2 political parties. And they run in every election.

On top of that we have outsiders like Trump we can vote for.

I notice I never saw that guy talking up Trump, the guy who attacked both political parties and self-funded and thus is betrothed to no one....
                  Trump is no outsider. Rothschild Inc. bailed him out of bankruptcy in the '90s

And Goldman Sachs execs have been in and out of his administration since he got elected.

The guy is beholden to the bankers.

Comment

Trump is no outsider. Rothschild Inc. bailed him out of bankruptcy in the '90s

And Goldman Sachs execs have been in and out of his administration since he got elected.

The guy is beholden to the bankers.
                    Lol how many times have we heard this about every single POTUS? I wouldnt say Trump is making them very happy with the trade war but hey what do I know?

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                      Lol how many times have we heard this about every single POTUS? I wouldnt say Trump is making them very happy with the trade war but hey what do I know?
                      Every single POTUS got saved from bankruptcy by Rothschild Inc? Then named their former CEO as Secretary of Commerce?

Yeah, he's a real outsider.

Comment

Working...
                      X