Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joshua hits like a woman compared to wilder.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joshua hits like a woman compared to wilder.

Dominic breazeales words. So I'm looking to find a credible source for this. I'm not saying he didn't say it, I'm sure he did, but I'd like to put the quote in the context of the sentence and I want to know what else he said when he said that about AJ.

But I can't find anything. I can find things from other people saying breazeale said it but nothing that shows him saying it or what else was said.

Has anybody seen a vid where breazeale says this? Is it out there? Or is all we got is other people saying he said it?

That’s fake. The only thing he said is that the referee shouldn’t have stopped the fight. But it’s pretty obvious he’s suicidal.

Who cares about who hits harder? Wilder punches with his whole body mass and swings like he’s doing a hammer throw. And Josh punches like a boxer. If and when they eventually fight, I see Josh landing first and sparking out Wilder.

Comment

Those quotes were put out by showtime, the moment those quotes came out, i had a hard time believing he said those words from his mouth, Why? Because he was physically marked up after the Joshua fight, whilst he just got KO'ed against Wilder. Showtime wouldn't mind putting those quotes out, as its help with their Wilder campaign. Its a win win.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        Those quotes were put out by showtime, the moment those quotes came out, i had a hard time believing he said those words from his mouth, Why? Because he was physically marked up after the Joshua fight, whilst he just got KO'ed against Wilder. Showtime wouldn't mind putting those quotes out, as its help with their Wilder campaign. Its a win win.
        I thought it was one of these Wilder stans on YouTube.

But for a big company to put something as incredulous as this out just shows how low certain people will sink with propaganda. Then again it’s an American network and the country thrives on propaganda in every facet, so I’m not really shocked tbh.

Comment

Ahhh so the reason I can't find it is because he never said it.

The place I can source it starting from seems to be a youtube pbc nut hugger called blue balls. He does have a reputation for lying. So this could be just another lie?

I suppose they are better off lying and making stuff up to talk about seeing as the numbers have come in and wilders stock, profile, worth or value are all plummeting.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
            Ahhh so the reason I can't find it is because he never said it.

The place I can source it starting from seems to be a youtube pbc nut hugger called blue balls. He does have a reputation for lying. So this could be just another lie?

I suppose they are better off lying and making stuff up to talk about seeing as the numbers have come in and wilders stock, profile, worth or value are all plummeting.
            No, the reason why you can't find them because he has deleted all of his Social media accounts since then.

Comment

I struggle to believe he said this but if he did, he must be hanging around some BIG women.

[IMG]https://www.******.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Joshua-KO-Breazeale_@AJ.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

I guess it depends which woman he is referring to! I'm sure that most of the chaps on this forum would get sparked out by Alejandra Jimenez or Amanda Nunes

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
                  I thought it was one of these Wilder stans on YouTube.

But for a big company to put something as incredulous as this out just shows how low certain people will sink with propaganda. Then again it’s an American network and the country thrives on propaganda in every facet, so I’m not really shocked tbh.
                  I could be wrong, but the Youtuber was quoting showtime as his source, he referenced showtime. But as soon as i read it, i just didn't believe that was coming from Breazeale.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                    No, the reason why you can't find them because he has deleted all of his Social media accounts since then.

LOL how very convenient. So there is no evidence that he said this thing? Other than some wilder fan youtuber who claims it but hasn't bothered to link anything.

Actually I'm not that interested in the context of his words cuz all of a sudden I'm not believing he said it.

Comment

Working...
                    X