Worst robbery this year...?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is no option for "Kuyukut is an idiot" so I can't vote on the poll

Comment

I challenge anyone to watch both fights muted in black and white and in super-slow motion and say with no hesitation that a robbery didn't take place. Just can't be done. FACT!

Comment

Non was a robbery.

Comment

I thought Herrera Garcia was worse.

Comment

A lot of Emotional B1tches on this Forum now, when they guy they wanted to win loses it is always a bunch of excuses and guys screaming Robbery and does not want to give other fighters Credit

Your guy lost...DEAL WITH IT!

Comment

i dont like neither decision

Comment

Originally posted by komodo View Post
                I challenge anyone to watch both fights muted in black and white and in super-slow motion and say with no hesitation that a robbery didn't take place. Just can't be done. FACT!
                what do u mean if anything in both fights the networks influenced people last night they tried make it out be easy win for provo on the cards and even still tried say provo won after the cards if you watch mayweather fight on mute those wild punches that seem like they are landing cause the crowd an announcers on mute just seem like wild punches that mayweather is dodging. I have to disagree with u on this one if anything watching on mute makes these decisions both look like the right one

Comment

Neither, Garcia-Herrera is the only robbery that comes to mind.

I scored it 7-5 for Mayweather, which means that yes, it could have gone eitherway depending on who's judging.

Algeri and Provodo was close, I scored it for Ruslan, but I could see why others think different.

Comment

Inept and corrupt judging are killing the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
                      just a little advice if your going to make a robbery poll thread at least use actual robberies. The fighter u wanting to win losses a close fight does not mean robbery. If anything this fight should show just how much you should not listen to these networks they are nothing but infomercials for certain fighters
                      A robbery is when a fighter that should have won...doesnt win. He gets the decision anyhow. The only fight that isnt a robberry is a clear win type fight.
                      Its all based on how you score the fight. I thought Chris did remarkable. But Ruslan beat his ass up. And was the aggressor. Therefor i had him winning the fight. Same with Maidana. Floyd didnt do shlt that fight and still got the win!

Comment

Working...
                      X