Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is spence more scared of Crawford than khan is of brook?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
    Apparently Spence coming out dressed as a Mexican national wasnt enough.
    Notice how he ignored when i asked about how spencers ppv numbers would be if he fought postol and khan. Lol had spence fought anyone else it wouldnt have been on ppv. All thanks to mickey

Comment

Apparently Spence coming out dressed as a Mexican national wasnt enough.
      That is proof Mikey drove PPV sales. You can't be serious.

Originally posted by Worick View Post
      Notice how he ignored when i asked about how spencers ppv numbers would be if he fought postol and khan. Lol had spence fought anyone else it wouldnt have been on ppv. All thanks to mickey
      Please read my response again. In case you missed where I responded to that I posted:

None of us know what would've happened so there is no sense speculating. Those fights were then, this fight is now. Spence has a much higher profile now then Crawford did when he fought those fights.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        That is proof Mikey drove PPV sales. You can't be serious.

Please read my response again. In case you missed where I responded to that I posted:

None of us know what would've happened so there is no sense speculating. Those fights were then, this fight is now. Spence has a much higher profile now then Crawford did when he fought those fights.
        Just make sure you dont blame Porter for the low sales. Can't have it both ways.

Comment

Spence is not scared of Crawford. I think the boxing community recognizes that Crawford seems to want the fight more than Spence, however, I also think the boxing community understands that it's because Spence has better options within his stable than Crawford. There's really not that much more to it.

Hopefully the fight takes place this year. That would be great for the sport.

Comment

Just make sure you dont blame Porter for the low sales. Can't have it both ways.
            Just make sure you don't blame Danny Garcia.

Come on dude. I get why Worlick aka dramashow aka madison boxing is going with this kind of crazy biased illogical theory but why anyone else would co-sign it is a mystery.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaryu View Post
              Spence is not scared of Crawford. I think the boxing community recognizes that Crawford seems to want the fight more than Spence, however, I also think the boxing community understands that it's because Spence has better options within his stable than Crawford. There's really not that much more to it.

Hopefully the fight takes place this year. That would be great for the sport.
              One of the more reasonable takes on this situation.

Comment

Lmao that moron will. Especially with spence saying "porter cant even sell out a living room" referring to porters fight with ugas. Spencer is pretty much carrying this ppv alone apparently

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  Just make sure you don't blame Danny Garcia.

Come on dude. I get why Worlick aka dramashow aka madison boxing is going with this kind of crazy biased illogical theory but why anyone else would co-sign it is a mystery.
                  I'm not. Promise you Garcia/Garcia will do better dollars in live attendance gate and PPV which will confirm what you already know.

Comment

I'm not. Promise you Garcia/Garcia will do better dollars in live attendance gate and PPV which will confirm what you already know.
                    Ok well it looked like it.

Garcia/Garcia is at the Staples Center so I expect it will do more in live gate because the seats will be more expensive. I also expect a near full house. We will see about PPV sales.

Then we have more information and can better reach a conclusion.

Comment

Originally posted by Worick View Post
                      This fight isnt happening. It's clear spencer doesnt want it. The fanboy is you for not wanting to see the truth
                      How am I a fanboy when I’m not taking sides and just want to see the fight?

Delusional...

Comment

Working...
                      X