No announcement yet.

texas allow an ilegal fighter to come back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• texas allow an ilegal fighter to come back

it is a shame what we see in boxing today. a man that we all know have been fighting ilegally with inserts in his gloves is back in the ring. his extrainer try to get a license in puerto rico and was denied yesterday. a margarito license means that you will get a license even if you go to the ring with illegal inserts and still be allow to fight. i agreed with ODH when he said that margarito should be ban forever in boxing. is a disgrace.

Originally posted by Anto View Post
    it is a shame what we see in boxing today. a man that we all know have been fighting ilegally with inserts in his gloves is back in the ring. his extrainer try to get a license in puerto rico and was denied yesterday. a margarito license means that you will get a license even if you go to the ring with illegal inserts and still be allow to fight. i agreed with ODH when he said that margarito should be ban forever in boxing. is a disgrace.
    It would be illegal not to put a prisoner back to society when he has served his term.

Comment

did you agree that Mosley should be banned forever when he admitted to "unknowingly" taking EPO and HGH??

cuz if you did. I'm absolutely sure you boycotted Floyd/Mosley, too, right? I mean, you ARE a saint after all, and wouldn't stand for your favorite fighter facing off against an admitted PED user.

Well, Margo "unknowingly" had loaded wraps. Now you want him villified, crucified, and maybe even mummified lol....

double standards. ain't that a b*tch.

Comment

Also while I believe Margarito used illegal wraps previously (why wouldn't he Mosley was meant to be an easier fight than Cotto) we have no proof that he used them before, he was found guilty attempting to use them and lets be honest he's not going to be stupid enough to try it again.

Comment

Originally posted by Anto View Post
          Texas is gonna get paid can't fault them for that.

Comment

Ensure Margarito makes less than $30,000. Pacquiao KOs him brutally.

Solved.

Comment

All this hate is ******ed. He did his ****ing time, and now he's back. So what. It's not like he is permanently altered by this by say... Someone on PED's?

What about all the dudes caught on PED's?

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderWolf View Post
                It would be illegal not to put a prisoner back to society when he has served his term.
                It's illegal not to give a man a proper sentence for his crime.

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderWolf View Post
                  Boxing is a privilege, not a right. Don't fool yourself. margaCHEATo never served his term in good faith. he waited a year, fought in Mexico before reapplying to Nevada, then California and finally texas. The issuance of a license by texas may not be corrupt in the strictest terms, but it is shady as ****!

Comment

Working...
                  X