Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any runners here?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I set the School 100 Metres record of 10.28. Never had the stamina for Long Distance though due to Exercise-induced Asthma.

Comment

I use to run. LDR is so underrated.

I use to run 20-30 minutes for 5 days a week on the tread which made it around 2-3 miles everyday. 1 day I maxed out at 6 miles in an hour. I started running again after a while and was hitting 3-4 miles in an hour out of shape.

I love to push myself mentally and physically in sessions, but I've lacked consistency and haven't been able to sustain it over time. It becomes twice as hard off the tread though.

Comment

Im unbelivably bad at running, i want to get into it though, any tips guys?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ke$ha View Post
          Im unbelivably bad at running, i want to get into it though, any tips guys?
          Make sure you're not too full right before running.

Breathe in through your nose and exhale through your mouth, keeping a steady breathing rate.

Posture up.

Make sure you're hydrated.

Just keep doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
            I use to run. LDR is so underrated.

I use to run 20-30 minutes for 5 days a week on the tread which made it around 2-3 miles everyday. 1 day I maxed out at 6 miles in an hour. I started running again after a while and was hitting 3-4 miles in an hour out of shape.

I love to push myself mentally and physically in sessions, but I've lacked consistency and haven't been able to sustain it over time. It becomes twice as hard off the tread though.
            I never run on a treadmill. Seems real boring to me. I have to do it in the park or somewhere outside.

Comment

i run a couple of miles every other day.

but i play basketball Monday and Wednesday.

pick up soccer game on Thursday.

and in between i either do some sparring, heavy bag, jump rope

on top of weightlifting.

i hate running without a reason...but give me a ball or a person to chase after and ill run all day

Comment

I bought some expensive ****ing running shoes hurt my feet like a mother****er. I've run with $20 sneakers from Payless that felt like pillows. It's like a ****ing roll of the dice for me with running shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by We$ley View Post
                  I never run on a treadmill. Seems real boring to me. I have to do it in the park or somewhere outside.
                  The big Dominican needs resistance for his workouts though, eh.

That's what the Tred is for in most cases.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

the only time i run is to the store before closing time

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                      I watched a video of Mirko Cro Cop jogging in his boots in the snow.

Well at times I wear the steel toe boots and JOG THROUGH GRASS. LOL.

In my mind it's conditioning something. Because it's tough.
                      you can actually do some heavy damage to backs of your knees. Be careful.

I only wear new balance running shoes to train.

Comment

Working...
                      X