No announcement yet.

Haye set to take Ruiz out cold.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haye set to take Ruiz out cold.

IMO I think that haye is set to put on a display of skill and power,Ruiz will buckle at the knees once Haye decides to go to work. This fight IMO will not go all the way. Haye sights are set to unify the division and I think that he will make light work of Ruiz tomorrow night. I expect to see a technical display with bone crunching power! Anything less will not be good enough...For all thoughs going I will see you there

Haye will likely end it early - Ruiz is old and hasn't had a meaningful win since 2004.

But I'll be rooting for Ruiz, since he's more likely to fight a Klitschko if he wins.

Comment

I wonder where will be able to catch the stream tomorrow since justintv went to ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
        Haye will likely end it early - Ruiz is old and hasn't had a meaningful win since 2004.

But I'll be rooting for Ruiz, since he's more likely to fight a Klitschko if he wins.
        And you think that Haye won't fight the Klitschkos?

Comment

Originally posted by typeone View Post
          IMO I think that haye is set to put on a display of skill and power,Ruiz will buckle at the knees once Haye decides to go to work. This fight IMO will not go all the way. Haye sights are set to unify the division and I think that he will make light work of Ruiz tomorrow night. I expect to see a technical display with bone crunching power! Anything less will not be good enough...For all thoughs going I will see you there
          I'll bet all your points to mine that Ruiz destroys Haye

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post

Do you actually want to see that fight?

Comment

Originally posted by typeone View Post
              And you think that Haye won't fight the Klitschkos?
              Haye said he's probably going to fight Valuev next, and then the winner of Meehan-Chagaev.

And Haye backed out of two Klitschko fights last year.

I want to see Haye fight a Klitschko though. If I thought he was serious about fighting one of them I would be rooting for him to impressively KO Ruiz.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
                I wonder where will be able to catch the stream tomorrow since justintv went to ****.
                Im sure a link will be put up before the fight on the site!

Comment

Originally posted by etlux View Post
                  I'll bet all your points to mine that Ruiz destroys Haye
                  I will put up 10k with ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Squirrel View Post
                    Do you actually want to see that fight?
                    Not as much as I want to see Haye vs. a Klitschko.

But Ruiz will unify if he wins I reckon.

Comment

Working...
                    X