Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ariza: Manny Pacquiao Can Handle Robert Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of the better observations Ariza has ever had, but fairly simple the Ghost is there to be hit and if Manny can hit a guy when he wants it is hard to see him losing. It might be a tough rugged fight if the Ghost can handle the punishment Manny would rain down on him but I don't think he has the juice to control the tide of the fight.

As long as Manny is still decent anyway that is a fight he could look real good in.

Comment

i love it when a PAC article starts with 'Fighter Of The Decade'

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        i love it when a PAC article starts with 'Fighter Of The Decade'
        Ronnie likes to rub it in. I used to hate that.

Comment

Manny will destroy the ghost. Manny will stop him guaranteed, and the Ghosts face will look like a pizza after the fight. Guaranteed. Two totally different levels of fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by boricuajr23 View Post
            Does this guy always start his articles with "Fighter of the decade" ?
            The most annoying thing I've ever seen!!!!

Comment

Manny is not gonna stand there and trade, he's gonna be throwing coming in and out. His speed will be to much for Guerrero. If he doesn't get KO he will come out looking worst and more damage than margarito did.

Comment

I tell you one thing, if you press Pac and take away his ability to move in and out, he is about half as good if not worse than he normally is. I have to say that the Ghost makes it the distance but if he tries to box with Pac in the center of the ring, he may have issues with Pac's speed.

Robert is a good, technical boxer but he has chosen to fight an up-close phone booth type fight the last 2 times out. I can't say anything about it because he has won both fights so it must work for him. I think that if the Ghost switches from keeping his distance and relying on the jab heavily to grinding Pac against the ropes with close shots,he can catch catch Pac coming in with the jab and stall his activity by working him over against the ropes.

The Ghost is a better inside fighter than pac is and he is smart. He isn't going to go in there trying to slug it out with Pac, he will have some type of strategy.....Pac is much more mobile than both Aydin and Berto are, you can't expect to win by fighting the same way.

I'd take Pac in a close fight. I'm curious who would be the first guy to fade out? I think that would determine who would win. Close fight until Guerrero fades around the 9th or 10th and Pac starts to pull away....Pac wins 6-4

And to those claiming that Rios can take Guerrero out, I'd like to see that fight happen. Rios gets KO'd and ends up looking like Berto did.....Guerrero would box his ears off.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                  Robert will look like Berto did at the end of the fight. He gets battered by Manny.

Robert gets destroyed and maybe KO'd.

I think Robert's a step below Timmy.
                  Robert is too big, and doesnt feel punches! He would lay on pac's little behiind and smother him! No one at ww can hurt Robert, and he's a volume puncher! With his size I see him knocking down pac with ease! Pac cant knock that big head giant down! I see Robert being tough for Floyd too! He just throws so many, too durable, and everytime he gets hurt or staggered, he starts volume punching even more! His inside fighting is crazy too! Pac is downright too small, and gets STOPPED! Look at how easy his big behind dropped berto, and DESTROYED his eyes!

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                    Manny is not gonna stand there and trade, he's gonna be throwing coming in and out. His speed will be to much for Guerrero. If he doesn't get KO he will come out looking worst and more damage than margarito did.
                    Manny doesnt have footwork anymore! He can only fight flatfooted, and not as fast!

Comment

Just Like Cotto, Margarito & Bradley, Pacquiao Would Destroy Guerrero!

Guerrero is a serious fighter. But he's fought nobody like Manny. Manny would swarm him with 4 to 1 punches, cut that long body down with a brutal body attack, and stop him around 8, 10 rounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X