Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who was more deserving of a win? Khan or JMM?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who was more deserving of a win? Khan or JMM?

Khan vs Peterson

or

Marquez vs Pacquiao III
    Amir Khan
    24.66%
    Juan Manuel Marquez
    75.34%

Originally posted by El Chicano View Post
    Khan vs Peterson

or

Marquez vs Pacquiao III
    khan easily !!!!!!!!!

Comment

Peterson and JMM

Comment

I thought Khan squeaked by a tight decision. I have no objections to someone scoring it for Peterson or even a draw. It was really close.

Marquez completely neutered Pacquiao and controlled him. I scored it 8-2-2. Not even close.

Comment

Khan vs Peterson was one of those fights that could have went either way

Marquez got plain old shafted vs Manny....

Comment

jmm............

but those two points khan lost were bollocks,peterson was leading with his head all night long but never got a point deducted

khan should of won but he fought below average,too much running and show boating

Comment

Jmm.............

Comment

Marquez ... I thought Khan vs Peterson was a really close fight that could've gone either way. Marquez vs Pacquiao was also close but clear, since IMO Marquez was more dominant against Pac than Khan against Peterson.

Comment

khan. even after the deductions, i can see khan squeaking a win. those penalties are crazy.

Comment

khan of course...even with the 2-point deduction against him it's still a controversial decision. he would've been the runaway winner without those point deduction although it could also be argued that perterson's chances would've been higher if not for khan's constant pushing.

Comment

Working...
                    X