Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oscar's Best Move Now? I propose JCC Jr. Your Thoughts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
    He should just retire, he looked shot, I doubt even a shot DLH would be able to beat JCC Jr., it could end up being something like Ali-Berbick.
    wow. you don't think he can't beat jcc jr??? i feel like he can, though if I learned anything from pac-oscar, its that you NEVER know who will win til the two guys actually meet in a ring... id rather see roy AND oscar go out with wins instead of on the receiving ends of embarrassing beat downs. sure, they are half of what they used to be, but thats still enough to handle some non-elite fighters in entertaining scraps (hopefully NOT on PPV!!!!). imo, oscar would look better at 154 at a healthier weight....

Comment

Originally posted by mspiegelo View Post
      wow. you don't think he can't beat jcc jr??? i feel like he can, though if I learned anything from pac-oscar, its that you NEVER know who will win til the two guys actually meet in a ring... id rather see roy AND oscar go out with wins instead of on the receiving ends of embarrassing beat downs. sure, they are half of what they used to be, but thats still enough to handle some non-elite fighters in entertaining scraps (hopefully NOT on PPV!!!!). imo, oscar would look better at 154 at a healthier weight....
      In DLH's case, he didn't even look half of what he used to be, he looked like a shell of what he used to be, maybe 154 would help him a little bit but a shot fighter is a shot fighter, there's really no way to become unshot.

Comment

Jr. would murder Delahoya now. Good payday.

Comment

I dont think that Oscar can't fight... I think he can't fight someone like Pac... someone too fast, to much movement, just to quick... it wasnt that he couldnt pull the trigger to me, it seemed like, pac just didnt give a long enough window of opportunity to fire a punch... Oscar didnt seem to be able to see any openings because of the constant head movement and body movement..

But I think he could still fight with someone whose more of a standstill agressive fighter for him to go toe to toe with...

I also think hes done with the elite though... When im talking about fighting someone else, Im thinking like you stated JCC, maybe a Trinidad fight, maybe even margarito...

I dont think oscar would have trouble pulling the trigger against margarito the target would always be there to hit...

I also think oscar would get knocked out from margarito... so there goes that

Comment

Originally posted by mspiegelo View Post
            Poll to come.

JCC Jr. is a realistic fight for Oscar to win and go out on top with. It will be an all out war for as long as it lasts, with JCC Jr. fighting for Daddy's honor and Oscar fighting for redemption. Oscar is to shot to mess with any other elite welters/ jr. welters. your thoughts?
            this fight is not happening. dlh already stated that he doesn't want to fight another mexican. he doesn't like it when the mexican fans are against him.

Comment

Originally posted by ferocity View Post
              Jr. would murder Delahoya now. Good payday.
              I agree. JCC Jr at this point KOs De La Hoya.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
                this fight is not happening. dlh already stated that he doesn't want to fight another mexican. he doesn't like it when the mexican fans are against him.
                He should fight him just so it can be his way sayin **** you to all the mexicans that dont like him, shietttttt i would !! if u aint with me u against me !! lol Plus It would be a fight where de la hoya can still make some $ so why not !

Comment

Working...
                X