Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I told ye a few days back that Guerrero wants 4m instead of 2.5m
    If Pacquiao wants Floyd then he needs to announce his fight too soon

Comment

it means nothing that pacs so called advisor contacted jeff mayweather either GB or TR will **** that idea up before it even gets of the ground so far we have had drug test issues,outdoor stadiums,injuries that wont heal,no 50/50, dubai is just another thing to add to a fight that will never happen and if it did wouldnt even be worth it now

Comment

Jesus Christ, I can't believe you guys are still talking about PAC-Floyd. Who cares what Jeff said? Stop saying the same s**t over and over, it's insane.

The interesting part is Guerrero asking for a little more money, and Mayweather naming Alexander as some kinda leverage. Stop discussing Mayweather-PAC, that's not going to happen. We know this. We've been through this.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
          Why do people act like Jeff is totally normal? HE was saying people were trying to kill him not long ago in some bizarre paranoid interview.
          true!!!!!...feeling the sig pic..B.Hop bossed up!! lol

as for Ghost and his purse...I can't really say if he deserves 4 M's or not....his career didn't start last year...dude been putting in work since he was a kid...he's been making sacrafices since then...so that all counts for something

just last week me and a homey of mine was chopping it up about Floyd's crazy purses...my homey was saying dude shouldn't be getting paid so much to fight those dudes...he thought Floyd was being over-paid...I had to check him and let him know that Floyd been in the gym since he was a baby...he knows nothing else...he gave his whole life to the sport and I value life more than money so its only right he gets compensated dedicating his entire life to the sport...every boxer in those shoes should be paid....thats just how I feel about the purses...I'm not a pro fighter but I'm pro fighter..ya dig!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
            true!!!!!...feeling the sig pic..B.Hop bossed up!! lol

as for Ghost and his purse...I can't really say if he deserves 4 M's or not....his career didn't start last year...dude been putting in work since he was a kid...he's been making sacrafices since then...so that all counts for something

just last week me and a homey of mine was chopping it up about Floyd's crazy purses...my homey was saying dude shouldn't be getting paid so much to fight those dudes...he thought Floyd was being over-paid...I had to check him and let him know that Floyd been in the gym since he was a baby...he knows nothing else...he gave his whole life to the sport and I value life more than money so its only right he gets compensated dedicating his entire life to the sport...every boxer in those shoes should be paid....thats just how I feel about the purses...I'm not a pro fighter but I'm pro fighter..ya dig!!
            Huh?

"Guerrero been in the gym since he was a kid" "I don't know if he deserves 4 mil"

"Floyd been in the gym since he was a kid" "He fully deserves 40 million"

I get the attempt at not trying to sound biased but c'mon son.

Comment

According to himself Mayweather's supposed to be the biggest fight and the best fighter in boxing and people want to get on Guerrero for asking for a decent fee?

Comment

Guerrero Needs to take the deal or else hes stupid. Mayweather might secure a fight with somebody else maybe Marquez or something like that

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                  Huh?

"Guerrero been in the gym since he was a kid" "I don't know if he deserves 4 mil"

"Floyd been in the gym since he was a kid" "He fully deserves 40 million"

I get the attempt at not trying to sound biased but c'mon son.
                  here you go...I'm saying...I'M NOT THE ONE TO SAY GHOST SHOULDN'T GET 4 MILL....nobody really has the right to say if he should be compensated a X amount....these dudes been putting in work since they were kids....thats what I'm sayin...I really don't care about this fight or who wins...its a corny fight man

Comment

I'm kind of on the fence on this but since when was $2.5M + a shot at boxing glory against the sport's best not a 'decent' fee?

He made $1M against Berto, he'd be more than doubling up. And even if/when he loses, he still wins. Because knowing Ghost, he's going to give 110%, and he gets to do it on the biggest stage, in front of millions of potential new fans.

And what else is he going to do if he passes on Floyd's offer?

Bottom line, if Ghost phucks this up, he's a complete idiot.

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                    According to himself Mayweather's supposed to be the biggest fight and the best fighter in boxing and people want to get on Guerrero for asking for a decent fee?

Comment

Anyway were the rumors of Floyd being broke true? Offering only 2 mil to Guerrero? God damn he's trying to low ball him hard.

Comment

Working...
                      X