Collapse
No announcement yet.

You're walking with your wife/GF....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he is hot noticeably stare at his crotch and blow him a kiss.

Comment

Smile at him.

Comment

ide just hit him with the nod and put my hand on her ass as we walk past

Comment

Anyone who gets upset by some guy looking at your mrs is clearly insecure and almost certainly has a very small penis.

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
            This happens everytime we go out to a club or a concert. It used to bother me a lot but now If I catch somebody staring at her booty I just give them "the look" and they stop. If "the look" doesn't work and they continue staring then that's just outright disrespect and it's time to throw down.
            Pretty much.

You can't go crazy every time some bloke looks at your girl, otherwise you look weak and insecure in her eyes.

Comment

pull her pants down so those cheeks are exposed and say "is this a better view" then laugh

Comment

Nothing. In fact I'm flattered.

One summer evening with my ex, she was wearing a low cut, high legged dress. She was pretty and curvy but her ******* were massive. Dudes kept staring at her, I even saw one fat dude practically gawking. At one point I saw a group of girls who kept looking at me and smiling. I felt good actually. I admit in terms of looks she was out of my reach.

ALTHOUGH.. Towards the end of the night we were both drunk, crossing the street to another bar. She's Dominican mind you. As we were walking, we passed this I guess Dominican guy. Once we passed him and were further away, I heard what appeared to be shouting towards us, saying something in Spanish but really fast like "Barrarrrarararararararbaddaaa" whatever the hell.. I couldn't understand a word. I asked my girl what that guy was saying and she did not answer. She completely disregarded the question.

She didn't say anything because she knows I would have went over to that stupid papaya vendor and caused trouble. Of course I wanted to go over there and confront him, but I said the hell with it. I was going home with her. He was going home with another dude He lost.
                Last edited by Derranged; 12-06-2012, 06:37 AM.

Comment

i tell them i know bscene larry

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                    Pretty much.

You can't go crazy every time some bloke looks at your girl, otherwise you look weak and insecure in her eyes.

Yup, and it's not worth spending the night in jail.

Comment

There are things in life that you can't control and this is one of them. Take it positively because it means you're lucky cause you got a good catch and just think the guy looking at her has aesthetic sense. There's nothing to be upset about. Life is good.

Comment

Working...
                      X