No announcement yet.

amir kahn and brother attacked after night out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• amir kahn and brother attacked after night out

just got this on my twitter they should no better to start fights with pro boxers stupid idiots

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...00000-car.html

ha ha one tried to slap amir ha ha i find that funny he is supposed to be a thug

Originally posted by robson24 View Post
    just got this on my twitter they should no better to start fights with pro boxers stupid idiots

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...00000-car.html

ha ha one tried to slap amir ha ha i find that funny he is supposed to be a thug
    Someone tried to slap Amir??

My God....They could have killed him!

Comment

Full article

Amir Khan KOs six yobs trying to steal his £100,000 car

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...#ixzz28mb4POkp

AN armed gang of yobs took a pounding when they tried to steal boxer Amir Khan’s £100,000 Range Rover.
      The former world champ and his boxing brother Haroon, 20, were ambushed early yesterday morning as they returned to the flash motor after a night out.
      At least six men used a 4x4 to block the 25-year-old light welterweight’s path — but despite being heavily outnumbered, the pair fought back and landed a flurry of blows.
      An onlooker said: “These guys tried to jump Amir and his brother but they picked on the wrong blokes.

“They parked their car in front of the Range Rover. At least one had a cosh. One slapped Amir and clipped him on the lip but Amir pulled back and knocked him out cold. Then five of them went for Amir and Haroon — but they stood their ground and these guys got dropped one by one. They left these men with cuts and bruises but all they were doing was defending their property.”

Minutes later the boxers — in Birmingham after travelling down from Bolton for a gig — fled and one thug smashed the car’s rear window.
      Police last night confirmed they were called out after reports of a fight. But a spokesman added: “Nobody came forward.”

Last edited by subhuman; 10-09-2012, 02:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post

ha ha green k

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post

I confess,

I laughed.

Comment

sounds like bull shyte to me, why would he not call the police himself after the incident.

not unbelievable that it could happen, average joe wouldnt stand much of a chance against any pro boxer.

This story just smells abit fishy.

If it is true, then well done amir.

Comment

Amir Khan is ready for the Mayweather fight, make it happen

Comment

Lol khans turned into a 1 punch knockout artist

Comment

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
                  Amir Khan is ready for the Mayweather fight, make it happen
                  Mayweather's not.
                  That was him sending out his assassins to cripple Amir... but Khan is always prepared.
                  Him and Harpoon busted up these hooligans like they were Amir in his fight against Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                    Mayweather's not.
                    That was him sending out his assassins to cripple Amir... but Khan is always prepared.
                    Him and Harpoon busted up these hooligans like they were Amir in his fight against Garcia.
                    stoppp

This is going to be the next rumor and we are going to see endless threads on this..

Comment

Working...
                    X