No announcement yet.

Hopkins has lost alot of muscle since the Tarver fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
    what is with Hopkins not wanting to face off with Dawson??im hoping its all mind games ..but i got a bad feeling
    this must be like the 8th or 9th fight where everyone is concerned with hopkins age and "oh no is he getting old overnight"

bhops been around the game spanning 3 decades. im pretty sure he knows what hes doin in terms of selling the fight / mind games / tricks.

chad dawson cannot beat bernard. he just cant hes not good enough

Comment

dude just playin' mind games, dude, should be aiiiight...no excuses, if he loses though

Comment

He looks skinny and frail and i hope this isnt a sign he has grown old overnight

i can get 6 to 1 odds on a Dawson stoppage. That's just too good to pass up with a young talented fighter going up against a 47 year old.

Comment

Yeah he looked like a beast for the Tarver fight, thats cause of Mackie, who did a damn good job and who doesnt constantly beg for media attention like Azira.

I remember giving him no chance against Tarver coming from 160 and then I seen the weigh in pics and I was thinking ****, his skill combined with the way he put on mass he has a good shot. He looked like he naturally belonged there at 175 not like he was bloated or overly bulky.

Comment

Originally posted by RyunosukeRonin View Post
            Mackie is a redonkulaus at getting guys in tremendous shape how come more fighters don't use him on a regular basis.. must be expensive
            Last I heard he was spending his time working with Serena Williams. I haven't heard of him working with any boxers since Hopkins.

Comment

Look at him here

He was brolic back then, watching this pic and the one of yesterday's weigh in back to back, there's definitely a stark contrast...

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                this must be like the 8th or 9th fight where everyone is concerned with hopkins age and "oh no is he getting old overnight"

bhops been around the game spanning 3 decades. im pretty sure he knows what hes doin in terms of selling the fight / mind games / tricks.

chad dawson cannot beat bernard. he just cant hes not good enough
                Originally posted by djtmal View Post
                dude just playin' mind games, dude, should be aiiiight...no excuses, if he loses though
                so he came in looking like this on purpose??really?? i think father time may have finally caught up with the legend.if he loses i just hope it is by decision and not knockout.if he wins i will jump for joy cause it will be the greatest accomplishment in boxing history

Comment

Noticed this too. He used to be full of muscle, now looks kinda skinny.

Comment

Wrong..... thats a night after recovering from weigh in

here is the weigh in

Last edited by intoccabile; 04-28-2012, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Street Disciple View Post
                      People said the exact same thing before the Tarver, Pavlik and Pascal fights.

Its become very boring reading the exact same shlt every time B-Hop fights.

by that logic he can fight forever then?

Comment

Working...
                      X