No announcement yet.

2012 Fights leading to a MEGA FIGHT with ORTIZ and KHAN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 Fights leading to a MEGA FIGHT with ORTIZ and KHAN

I am still a fan of Victor Ortiz and he can still make it big in the boxing Industry. Him along with Amir Khan are going to be the next big players... My question is who is Ortiz going to have to beat to bring him back.... I thought about Khan but I wouldn't like to see them fight just yet. I would like Ortiz to just move up and take on Sergio Martinez... As for Khan I have him beating Peterson, but who would be next??? Not May, Manny, or Ortiz??? But who would be a contender for this man and then it hit me fight Marquez. Why Marquez?? well if Khan takes him out he does gain points after seeing Saturdays fight... Once that is said and done i would like Khan and Ortiz to meet toe-to-toe... What do you guys think about these future 2012 fights??????
    Last edited by MadGuerreroMax; 11-16-2011, 07:04 PM.

you wont see Khan-Oritz for the same reason you didnt see Bradley-Khan. Its too dangerous. Bradley wasnt going to risk a big Pac payday by fighting Khan unless he absolutely had to and Khan wont risk a big Mayweather payday by fighting Ortiz if you ask me

Comment

and i think ortiz will tap that azz imho......

Comment

If Ortiz was able to land on Floyd and shook him up a little, imagine what he would do to Khan's glassed chin ass?!

Comment

Working...
        X