No announcement yet.

Mayweather pushing down on Ortiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather pushing down on Ortiz

When I first seen the fight, that headbutt looked straight intentional. Now, after rewatching the fight I noticed that before the headbutt incident Mayweather was pushing down Ortiz. Mayweather used both his hands to push down on Ortiz's shoulders. So, an argument could be made that Ortiz was just trying to escape Mayweather pushing down on him but Mayweather stopped which led to Ortiz leaping. I'm just sayin.

Originally posted by RSC View Post
    When I first seen the fight, that headbutt looked straight intentional. Now, after rewatching the fight I noticed that before the headbutt incident Mayweather was pushing down Ortiz. Mayweather used both his hands to push down on Ortiz's shoulders. So, an argument could be made that Ortiz was just trying to escape Mayweather pushing down on him but Mayweather stopped which led to Ortiz leaping. I'm just sayin.
    You have an avatar on your first post, you are def. an alt. Go take a nap lil boy..

Comment

no he wasnt. He just layed his hands there for a brief second and never put any pressure on them. He didnt push down or pull Ortiz down

Comment

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
        You have an avatar on your first post, you are def. an alt. Go take a nap lil boy..
        Sure

Originally posted by DLT View Post
        no he wasnt. He just layed his hands there for a brief second and never put any pressure on them. He didnt push down or pull Ortiz down
        Solid point, I should watch it one more time.

Comment

lool poor fanboys

this post is either sour grapes, or someone whos eyes doesnt know how to discern boxing

Comment

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
            Hilarious!!!!

I didn't have an ava until my like my 20 posts or something

Comment

at some point God has to step in and rid the earth of certain people!!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X