Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rumour DAZN wants RJJ for commentary spot!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
    They should hire 'em both, and use them for the same fights as analysts.

"You got any bullshět to say tonight, Roy?"

Comment

Please get Roy.

DAZN has worst commentary

Not sure why max doesn’t get chance to do commentary on espn.
      Joe tessitore is horrible!!!!!!! “That man is best in the world “ “watch the celebration”
      He so f’n obvious, bias, terrible

Comment

This would make them legitimate. And would likely cause me to keep my subscript

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
          Alts? I didn’t speculate that you were The Big Dunn, I asked so that others could read my post and see the joke from the similar text in which I bolded from your post. I don’t even recall ever replying to your username yet you’re following my golden nuts...

In the last 30 years of internet every month there are issues of “streaming” or internet connection problems for various reasons. There’s no human being that says “I won’t buy internet from any cable provider until this technology is perfected.”

I hope you get the point...

But here’s better knowledge for you. Consumers care about VOD. Video on Demand. The fact that you guys focus on a small percentage of what was reported to be faulty streams for the Canelo Jacobs bout doesn’t matter. DAZN subscribers are happy.

You guys need to focus why VOD has been a success for years. Back catalogue is everything. It’s not like DAZN or ESPN+ provide the daily news..
          I saw a ton of complaints about AJ-Ruiz streaming issues too — every one of their (few) fights that gets any kind of audience to speak of comes with the same complaints.

Yeah, some people do want to get what they pay for. This isn’t their internet providers, it’s the service itself ... never hear about Showtime or ESPN+ going blank in the middle of fights. Just sayin’.

I don’t think the dazn catalogue is very big, so I don’t see how VOD for them is a big thing. What do they have that’s not recent, that I can’t find on YouTube (all their fights that air on Sky in the UK have been there ... watched AJ get sparked without paying them, haha)?

You keep shilling for Little Eddie and I’ll leave this now as there’s no reason to keep going.

Comment

Lol bring him and Lampley

Comment

Lampley, Roy, and bob papa. Completely rehaul DAZNs commentary

Comment

The Big Dunn

Are you two related?
                No we are not. Why are you so racialized, childish and insecure whenever a poster brings up the issues DAZN has?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  No we are not. Why are you so racialized, childish and insecure whenever a poster brings up the issues DAZN has?
                  LMAO. What is with you and race?! That guy complained about DAZN’s streaming “issues” so I asked if he was related to you.

Is there such thing as a virtual race? Lol

You’re a clown man. Keep it coming

Comment

LMAO. What is with you and race?! That guy complained about DAZN’s streaming “issues” so I asked if he was related to you.

Is there such thing as a virtual race? Lol

You’re a clown man. Keep it coming
                    with respect to race, I don't understand why you would assume someone who criticizes DAZN is related to me, and thus black, simply because he pointed out DAZN has streaming issues.

You're the clown. Just answer the questions about the issues.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      with respect to race, I don't understand why you would assume someone who criticizes DAZN is related to me, and thus black, simply because he pointed out DAZN has streaming issues.

You're the clown. Just answer the questions about the issues.
                      Lol. Race. I didn’t even realize this was my own thread. Dude take a hike

Comment

Working...
                      X