Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Manny Pacquiao, Keith Thurman - Face To Face in NYC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    Come on man, EVERYONE in the division would fight Manny before they fight another opponent especially since Manny won't be here long. Errol & Keith will still be there.
    Someone just brought up to me actually the payday one time gonna get, good point I guess. Who wouldn't take the fight with Manny right now is true.

Comment

Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff
      Haveta believe Manny knows Thurmos is weak to the body. And Manny has always been a great body puncher. Now if he can just unleash killer instinct that has been missing lately, we'll see a doubled over Thurmos giving up mid rounds. I'm sure alotta Manny haters will chastise me for that analysis, but that's ok.

Quote:
      Originally Posted by j.razor View Post
      Wait, Manny isn't known as a body puncher....LOL....I say the fight goes the distance & won't be surprised if Keith wins.

Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff
      You're right he is more known for his combinations and speed, but still he is good at body punches. And I'm sure he and Freddie will do their homework. And yes I agree there's a good chance it does go to a decision. I was just saying I wish he'd push it harder when a KO could easily happen.

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      It should be a good fight whatever the outcome is. Enjoy.
      Yep, definitely looking forward to it.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
        and if he does end up winning then what's your next excuse? thurman was not in his prime anymore?
        Not at all. If Manny wins then good for him. I don't have any excuses but he should consider retirement..

Comment

Working...
        X