OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Biden is getting pretty old himself.

I think the Dems will be cautious about running a black guy or a woman this soon after they were so repudiated.

But if Pocahontas runs, the campaign will be epic. Trump will have a field day!!

If it's not communist Sanders it will almost certainly be a someone of color or a woman.

Comment

• Trump and it's not even close. A full blown communist having a legitimate chance at presidency a of the strongest country in the world shows how stupid people actually are.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
        If it's not communist Sanders it will almost certainly be a someone of color or a woman.
        Sanders isn't a communist.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
          That is some of you guys real issue and I wish you’d be more open about it.

It seems for many running another black man or any non white man by the democrats Is interpreted as being against white people and an attack on white lives.

Meanwhile, you will vote for a man who in his daily life has exhibited all the things you as an individual feel is hurting the country- use of illegal immigrant labor, taking government handouts, tax breaks for the wealthiest Americans etc.

I thought he idea was to run the best candidate. As we learned with Obama, that isn’t always a white male, which seems very hard for some to deal with. Now if it is a white male, by all means he should get the nomination.

Comment

• I doubt that will happen.

Hillary will somehow end up running again in the general election. And Bernie will campaign for her again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
              What you gotta say about your boy Obama practically blowing that little Asian man in that picture?
              Nothing wrong with it. That's like a handshake over there.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                Its not about being petty, it's about my time.

If you're going to gum up the forum with nonsense and thus waste my time, I'll just put you on Ignore and no longer have to wade through it.

Last warning. The ball is in your court. Adult discourse or ignore. Choose wisely.

And before you choose, remember you're matching me post for post. So you're coming back repeatedly for something ...
                E10Rifle, what did I tell you?
                I was the first one to crack his mental shield. Since then he runs for the ignore button when times get tough on here and the funny thing is I didn't use name calling or insults to do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by E10Rifle View Post
                  I quoted it to deconstruct the elements of the post, which I did, not to answer a question which was aimed specifically at another user.

If you wanted my opinion then you just had to ask me. As if I’d duck something so mundane, darling.

I am a republican. As such, I would not bow to an emperor out of choice. That being said, I am also an insignificant layperson, not the ****ing President Of The United States who should goddamn well be seen to afford a fellow Head Of State the respect his status affords him.

In summary: Bowing is the accepted cultural greeting practice in most Oriental societies. Obama probably bowed too much and it came across as obsequious, whilst Trump definitely should have at least inclined his head a little bit.
                  I hope Bobbie saw this.

Comment

No it ain't. Your boy Bobby Dee has been banned from posting in mcc threads also Culo blistas threads and his alt's and shoalings swords alt's meaning the tribe and others. That's just how it's cut.
                    They blocked you Bobbie? Each day you remind me of Double more and more.

Comment

What you gotta say about your boy Obama practically blowing that little Asian man in that picture?
                      Why does anything have to be said? What does bowing signify? What did America lose?

Or is it just an optics thing that people that don’t like President Obama are making a big deal about?

Comment

Working...
                      X