Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

REALISTICALLY, how many girls do you want to smash before you consider settling down?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REALISTICALLY, how many girls do you want to smash before you consider settling down?

Last time I checked my list was about 115, once I get those 35 outta the way then maybe I'd consider settling down and getting a GF maybe.

How many of those are guys or trans.Im still looking for a hole no. 1.I got a half only because I think she was a shemale.I told her man your kitty is tight and stinks like chit and she told me to get off her back.When you hit 150 you should give her a door prize a bronzed dildo of your Johnson.

Comment

About 30,000

Comment

Honestly I'm about 30ish right now.

All of them super models of course , really though I banged some fatties and ugly chicks but I have some hot ones under my belt.

Number before settling down? I don't know. 50?

Comment

im at 70+
          last thorough count i did was like 2013

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
            im at 70+
            last thorough count i did was like 2013
            how many more mate? solid numbers.

Comment

A.M.A.P.

Being locked down doesn't sound right.

Comment

What is the purpose of keeping count? I think it's a maturity thing, after I got above age 25-26 I stopped counting. I have wasted loads of life energy living in my lower chakra. Mike Tyson said the same thing about his youth. 75 percent of chicks are predators poising as housepets. Go on and roll the dice, you gonna look sad and caged like a sheltered animal, like the rich dude I snagged the boat off of. Had a brand new everything, but could sense discontent.
                Last edited by Warrior Scholar; 07-13-2019, 02:07 AM.

Comment

I am 2 birds right now unfortunatley one of them was called Kevin

Comment

For me, it's 'quality over quantity.' The last 5-10 years I've been with about a dozen women, but they have been 9s and 10s.

Comment

Working...
                    X