Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BJS is rocked by a BUM, holds on to dear life!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BJS is rocked by a BUM, holds on to dear life!!!

TIMESTAMPED. Click to Play!!!

Yeah he looked sharp the other 11 rounds tho. I think it had to do with him being rusty. Just how Keith Thurman got rocked after his lay off (although that was way way worse). If you ain't used to getting hit cleanly in a long time your body will react to it differently. It's the first time I have seen Billy hurt tbh and he took punches from a huge puncher in Andy Lee (that right hook). So yeah the time off must have been it

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
      Yeah he looked sharp the other 11 rounds tho. I think it had to do with him being rusty. Just how Keith Thurman got rocked after his lay off (although that was way way worse). If you ain't used to getting hit cleanly in a long time your body will react to it differently. It's the first time I have seen Billy hurt tbh and he took punches from a huge puncher in Andy Lee (that right hook). So yeah the time off must have been it
      Sharp? If Danny Garcia were a Super Middleweight Shefat would’ve been KO’d in 5 or 6.

You didn’t watch the fight. This was BjS worst performance to date and perhaps it’s because it’s his new trainer. The Canelo vs BJs fight needs to happen ASAP. I’d put my account on PERMABANNED x45

Canelo schools BJS

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
        TIMESTAMPED. Click to Play!!!

Your agenda is pretty easy to see through. Nothing but praise for DAZN fighters and all negative comments for everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
          Your agenda is pretty easy to see through. Nothing but praise for DAZN fighters and all negative comments for everyone else.
          Lol. BJS did look horrid innit. Be angry with him... saying Canelo or GGG didn’t want it, and wants Callum Smith. You think Smith is going to fold for BT Sport?

Comment

Lol. BJS did look horrid innit. Be angry with him... saying Canelo or GGG didn’t want it, and wants Callum Smith. You think Smith is going to fold for BT Sport?
            Isnt Callum smith the guy who got a gift decision over a kickboxer who filled in last minute lol, the kickboxer was basically walking him down

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              Isnt Callum smith the guy who got a gift decision over a kickboxer who filled in last minute lol, the kickboxer was basically walking him down
              Pacquiao and Mikey Garcia couldn’t KO kickboxers

Comment

Sharp? If Danny Garcia were a Super Middleweight Shefat would’ve been KO’d in 5 or 6.

You didn’t watch the fight. This was BjS worst performance to date and perhaps it’s because it’s his new trainer. The Canelo vs BJs fight needs to happen ASAP. I’d put my account on PERMABANNED x45

Canelo schools BJS
                Hell nah. He won about every round and he looked very fast. His worst performance to date is the Akavov fight. His conditioning was not the best, but his boxing skills looked sharp. He looked a little rusty here and there but that is to be expected.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                  Hell nah. He won about every round and he looked very fast. His worst performance to date is the Akavov fight. His conditioning was not the best, but his boxing skills looked sharp. He looked a little rusty here and there but that is to be expected.
                  He looked fast against Shefat? You’re seriously trolling...

Comment

No wonder he's on his bicycle all the time, dude's packing glass.

Comment

Working...
                    X