No announcement yet.

New Zealand Senator blames the Muslims for the Mosque attacks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JJRod View Post
    So in other words it’s okay for you to leave and look for a better life, but not others doing the same.

Got it.
    It's OK for the people being driven before Islamic expansionism to look for new lives elsewhere. The Islamic expansionists themselves? Well they should learn to enjoy the utopia they've created by not being allowed to leave.

Eat some nachos, drink some beer and rest your head. These worldly problems don't concern you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      What's really interesting about that is that guy & the shooter are both immigrants to NZ. Born in Australia.
      Shooter left Australia years ago

The senator is just white trash who got into parliament via an anomaly (he only received 19 votes)

Comment

So since we both agree, and have witnessed the second generation assimilating & having less children then we both can agree the birthrate & non-assimilation arguments by these white supremacist are blown out of proportion. The same arguments used to be used against European immigrants, like the Irish & Polish, when they first came over.
        Well I don’t know from where you have that statistic, but in Europe studies show that Muslims don’t assimilate. In fact third generation tend to be even more religious fanatics, school grades still poor, unemployment rate still high and crime rates higher. Those are facts.

Comment

• Originally posted by //// View Post
          It's OK for the people being driven before Islamic expansionism to look for new lives elsewhere. The Islamic expansionists themselves? Well they should learn to enjoy the utopia they've created by not being allowed to leave.

Eat some nachos, drink some beer and rest your head. These worldly problems don't concern you.
          Gotta love how you pass yourself as some intellectual when in fact you’re dumb as ****.

It’s okay for you to leave, but not everyone else.
          The funny thing is had this shooter seen your face he wouldn’t hesitate to have eliminated you. To him YOU are the problem. These very people you defend hate your very existence.
          Last edited by JJRod; 03-17-2019, 04:32 PM.

Comment

But that's what i was talking about in the statement you quoted. So if you're quoting me to change the subject to something you want to talk about then you should make that statement without quoting me & if i want to engage that subject I'll quote you.
            I was responding to this:

"So since we both agree, and have witnessed the second generation assimilating & having less children then we both can agree the birthrate & non-assimilation arguments by these white supremacist are blown out of proportion. The same arguments used to be used against European immigrants, like the Irish & Polish, when they first came over."

Here you weren't referring specifically to the shooter but to people who raise concern about mass migration & population replacement as supremacists. It's just not true that a rapidly shrinking global genetic minority which has lost control of essentially all of their urban centers & soon most of their most powerful nations must be "supremacists" if they're scared/worried.

You're also ignoring the fact that these various Euro groups were all following a nearly identical birth rate trajectory and were never scientifically projected to extinguish or displace each other, regardless of whether it was used in rhetoric. This situation isn't similar in that regard. It's also global. There is no plan B left following the collapse of European borders & native minority projections there.

I do think that some people start out was political moderates concerned about the demographic endangerment of Europe and after facing a violent/hostile reaction, seek out supremacist groups because they're the only ones who will listen (with ulterior motives for doing so).

Comment

• Originally posted by JJRod View Post
              Gotta love how you pass yourself as some intellectual when in fact you’re dumb as ****.

It’s okay for you to leave, but not everyone else.
              The funny thing is had this shooter had taken a look at your face he wouldn’t hesitate to have eliminated you. To him YOU are the problem.
              All of these dullard arguments can be flipped around in the opposite direction. As if you think the far more numerous Islamic terrorists would spare you because you're "woke"? Of course not.

See what I did there, though? Since you disagree with me on something (not sure what yet), I made it seem like you're on "team Islamic terrorism" and adhere to their ideology. Look familiar?

What do you disagree with me about? That we will see an increase in Western backlash terror if mass Islamic immigration isn't reigned in? Then address that argument.

Inserting me into fantasy scenarios where I'm battling terrorists or my family never moved to the US... ? It doesn't address anything.
              Last edited by ////; 03-17-2019, 04:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by //// View Post
                My homeland was invaded by Muslims and we were driven here, so we could wait to be invaded by Muslims again and stupid drunk "homies" with no grasp of logic or geography could call it "white supremacy"

One thing does comfort me, that all you drunken oblivious homies will some day live under the jackboot of Islam. Karma in a way.
                I
                Told you this before you filthy immigrant

Go back home, you are nothing but a terrorist sympathiser when it backs your own narrative and your time switches when it involves people you dislike

You are nothing but a hypocrite extremist who should have been swallowed

Scum, now reply back with more lies, filthy immigrant

Comment

• An extreme far right politician, shortly after 50 people are murdered by terrorists, blames the entire religion of the innocent victims.

There's everything wrong with that.

No behaviour of others justifies killing. You yanks are very hostile to Muslims whom by and large are fine and peaceful.

https://youtu.be/KHJlZyFxp88

Comment

• Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                    I
                    Told you this before you filthy immigrant

Go back home, you are nothing but a terrorist sympathiser when it backs your own narrative and your time switches when it involves people you dislike

You are nothing but a hypocrite extremist who should have been swallowed

Scum, now reply back with more lies, filthy immigrant
                    Well, simply come make me cuck.

You won't even condemn muslim gangrapists or acknowledge the legitimate arguments of tommy robinson because you're afraid they'll "beat you up", and you think you could do anything to me?

Once you're a broken bullying victim ruled by other men nobody gives a **** what you want. I'll **** on your living room floor and make you eat it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kris Silver View Post
                      An extreme far right politician, shortly after 50 people are murdered by terrorists, blames the entire religion of the innocent victims.

There's everything wrong with that.

No behaviour of others justifies killing. You yanks are very hostile to Muslims whom by and large are fine and peaceful.

https://youtu.be/KHJlZyFxp88
                      - "Extreme far-right". Strike one, lie. Don't open with a lie or people assume the rest is also a lie.

As for his response, algebraic logic is a good excuse since nearly all of the terror attacks come from the direction of that religion, they're currently colonizing his country and the mosque that was attacked recruited ISIS members.

He's right, if you don't want more of this, you stem the tide. If you want more of it, you continue with the colonization. Deep down you agree with him. Even if there's only 1 revenge terror attack for every 1,000 Islamic terror attacks, they will happen.

I know you cant respond with your honest opinions without being arrested & thrown in a cage for questioning Islam (UK) but I'll assume you agree.
                      Last edited by ////; 03-17-2019, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X