Muhammad Ali Reviews Frazier-Foreman I w/ Howard Cosell *Funny*

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MmuhammadM View Post
    go away you nutthugger.
    whats with the late (and second) reply to that comment. looking to bump your thread? its actually funny that you call me nutthugger when you make nothing but Ali or Ali-related threads...

Comment

Originally posted by freakzilladark View Post
      whats with the late (and second) reply to that comment. looking to bump your thread? its actually funny that you call me nutthugger when you make nothing but Ali or Ali-related threads...
      doesn't make me a nuthugger.

Comment

Originally posted by MmuhammadM View Post
        doesn't make me a nuthugger.

ok fine what ever you say...

Comment

Originally posted by freakzilladark View Post

ok fine what ever you say...
          get of tito's nuts. He has already been schooled by Hopkins. He stands no chance against a heavyweight, let alone the greatest heavyweight of all time.

Comment

Muh you are the biggest ali nuthugger the site has ever seen go away

Comment

Big up to Ali he knows his stuff.

Frazier should have fought a cleverer fight. Simple boxing tactics really.

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
                Muh you are the biggest ali nuthugger the site has ever seen go away
                What for simply saying that Ali would destroy tito? lol you must be joking.

You don't have to be an Ali nut hugger to realise the absurdity of putting a welterweight in with a heavyweight.

Comment

Working...
                X