No announcement yet.

Hey Roach, the only fighter in the 145 lb weight division is Gina Carano

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Roach, the only fighter in the 145 lb weight division is Gina Carano

I'm sick of this *****. He lives life vicariously through Manny Pacquiao and I'm sick of it.

Manny doesn't give a **** what weight the fight is at, but the Roach does. Roach even thinks a Pac-Marquez 3 fight should be at 145. LMFAO. If this is the way Roach wants to deal, I'm fine with Pacquiao retiring right now. He's proved enough already.

Roach has this idea that he can just make a weight division for his fighter, and it's bull****. The only fighter I can think of who fights in the 145 lb division is Gina Carano. And the only reason she does is Strikeforce made a special division for her to suit her best weight. I can understand that from an upstart MMA brand, but not for boxers.

Originally posted by dans01234 View Post
    I'm sick of this *****. He lives life vicariously through Manny Pacquiao and I'm sick of it.

Manny doesn't give a **** what weight the fight is at, but the Roach does. Roach even thinks a Pac-Marquez 3 fight should be at 145. LMFAO. If this is the way Roach wants to deal, I'm fine with Pacquiao retiring right now. He's proved enough already.

Roach has this idea that he can just make a weight division for his fighter, and it's bull****. The only fighter I can think of who fights in the 145 lb division is Gina Carano. And the only reason she does is Strikeforce made a special division for her to suit her best weight. I can understand that from an upstart MMA brand, but not for boxers.

Why does everyone always say this? You think Manny has no say the matter?

Comment

Originally posted by Dan-O-Mac View Post
      Why does everyone always say this? You think Manny has no say the matter?
      Manny has say, but he's not vocal about it, and given his track record, I don't think he's afraid to fight Floyd at 147, but Roach clearly is.

Comment

Manny has say, but he's not vocal about it, and given his track record, I don't think he's afraid to fight Floyd at 147, but Roach clearly is.
        Whether he's vocal or not, the final decision lies with Manny.

Comment

i'm sick of this *****. He lives life vicariously through manny pacquiao and i'm sick of it.

Manny doesn't give a **** what weight the fight is at, but the roach does. Roach even thinks a pac-marquez 3 fight should be at 145. Lmfao. If this is the way roach wants to deal, i'm fine with pacquiao retiring right now. He's proved enough already.

Roach has this idea that he can just make a weight division for his fighter, and it's bull****. The only fighter i can think of who fights in the 145 lb division is gina carano. And the only reason she does is strikeforce made a special division for her to suit her best weight. I can understand that from an upstart mma brand, but not for boxers.

relax man catch up weight is happening since you were born

Comment

I think Gina Carano would **** Manny up. True story.

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorSoul View Post
              LOL. She's bigger but she swings too wild and would be tired after about a minute. I'm sure most here wouldn't mind being triangle choked by her.

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorSoul View Post
                for some reason this has a double meaning... manny will really let gina **** her up, jinky should guard this match 100%

Comment

I think Manny will be clinching a lot in this fight. :boobies:

I think they should make a catch weight match to like 143, Gina won't make that weight during weigh ins, so she's going to have to resort (once again) to doing the weigh in naked. I'm sure Freddy Roach will make sure that the scale is on point HAHA.

Comment

Working...
                  X