No announcement yet.

1st day on heavy bag

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st day on heavy bag

So today was my 3rd day at the gym. The first 2 days all i did was work on footwork, and i got the hang of that pretty quick. Today i worked on the heavy bag for the first time and everything felt awkward as hell. I couldnt get into any kind of rhythm and was getting kind of frustrated. The trainers a good and patient trainer so he was workin with me and was tellin me i needed to relax. I knew he was right but i just couldnt. I was feelin good when he told me i picked up the footwork quicker than most, but today made me realize i still have a loooooong way to go lol

Thats pretty normal. It takes a long time to become a good boxer, but in a 6 months you'll look back on this and laugh

Comment

the more you do it including thinking of it the better youll get. it may sound wierd but even when im not hitting the bag or shadowboxing or training ill be thinking randomly of the combinations i do on the bag or shadowboxing and it helps implant it in my mind especially when i learned something new. keep practicing and youll be up there.

Comment

Working...
      X