No announcement yet.

Zelenoff turns down $1000 bet!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zelenoff turns down $1000 bet!!!

I bet Zelenfraud $1000 that he will not get a video of himself sparring with manfredo within a years time and he declined.

He talks all this **** and can never back it up.

Whats the problem Charlie?

You have until 5/15/10 to make the video. Surely with all the connctions you have it would be easy as pie to win this bet. Why the hesitation?

u wont even pay me if I do spar manfredo so why bet U, why???? its an empty bet...... how are U gonna pay me?????

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
      u wont even pay me if I do spar manfredo so why bet U, why???? its an empty bet...... how are U gonna pay me?????
      Through paypal. If you think I back out of bets, ask soriano from esb. I pay up.

Accept the bet!! You have a full year!!!! I can`t believe you start threads about sparring manfredo but will not accept a bet you can win!!!!

Whats up Charlie? you gonna take the bet?

Comment

You can't believe anything that dip**** says..He told me he was gonna come to my hometown (St.Louis), and meet up with "his boy" cory spinks and they are gonna come kill me... he just says outrageous thing to draw attention beacuse...well, he's a attention whore...

Comment

Originally posted by king09 View Post
          You can't believe anything that dip**** says..He told me he was gonna come to my hometown (St.Louis), and meet up with "his boy" cory spinks and they are gonna come kill me... he just says outrageous thing to draw attention beacuse...well, he's a attention whore...
          Oh you did`nt know Charlie is Corys boy? Cory fought taylor because Charlie told him to!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by boxingrob View Post
            Oh you did`nt know Charlie is Corys boy? Cory fought taylor because Charlie told him to!!!!
            Haha..Yea, he also knows cory can beat Pacquiao..I think he is talking to Don King and working on making that fight happen..Mayweather-pacquiao?? Nah, it's gonna be spinks-Pacquiao..That's the fight of the century there.

Comment

Charlie's already $500 bucks in the hole to me, because he backed out of the Hillbilly Pimp fight before the fight even started.

I wouldn't bet a dime with this dude, he doesn't pay up!

Comment

Zelenoff is waiting for prof.Zakman s 500$ cuz his boy is back on heroin.
                Now Zelenoff will win 1000$.
                Z-TRAIN will have a party!

Comment

Originally posted by LA BAD BOY View Post
                  Zelenoff is waiting for prof.Zakman s 500$ cuz his boy is back on heroin.
                  Now Zelenoff will win 1000$.
                  Z-TRAIN will have a party!
                  You never accepted the bet Charlie......

Comment

how am I gonna collect??? U ****king idiots... If i do spar manfredo at wild card, ok then what??? How U gonna pay me Bitchh?? Paypal????

Comment

Working...
                    X