Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCTV footage of recent Viiny Jones Brawl

Video of our Vinny Going for a fat Yank after he was glassed in the face:

http://www.nothingtoxic.com/media/12...Caught_on_Tape

The fat guy looks like he dont know whats happening, he moves out of the way to let Vinnie past, then Vinnie punches him. LOL looks like Vinnie hit the wrong guy.

edit: that fat guy would have hammered Vinnie he threw him down like a rag doll
    Last edited by $partacus; 12-14-2008, 10:39 PM.

Comment

Looks like he got what he deserved after years of his bullying. I wonder why he went after the fat guy after he was glassed. What happened to the guy who glassed him? I don't agree with the glassing either of course, but Jones and people like him should realise things can go wrong if they carry on like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Naps View Post
        Video of our Vinny Going for a fat Yank after he was glassed in the face:

http://www.nothingtoxic.com/media/12...Caught_on_Tape
        BWAHAHA! Vinnie got his ass THROWN DOWN by an unsuspecting fattie! I thought he was hard core? Then Vinnie's buddies had to help by ganging up on the fattie!

VINNIE OWNED BY A FAT YANK! BWHAHAAHAHAHA!

*breathes*

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Comment

Lol suprised he didn't go for his balls

Comment

looks to me like the "fat yank" got the best of him

Comment

What a typical ***** arse chav mother****er. The obese yank put the bum on the floor, then his chavvy hoody friends jumped in! COWARD! This is why Napoleon Bonoparte (More Ko wins than any other general in history) thought of the english as nothing more than cowardas making battle plans in tents, while the rest of europe do their fighting on their behalf. Just like at Waterloo, the english coward had to get his 'allies' to do his dirty work!

YNWA!

Comment

Originally posted by JulioCesaChavez View Post
                What a typical ***** arse chav mother****er. The obese yank put the bum on the floor, then his chavvy hoody friends jumped in! COWARD! This is why Napoleon Bonoparte (More Ko wins than any other general in history) thought of the english as nothing more than cowardas making battle plans in tents, while the rest of europe do their fighting on their behalf. Just like at Waterloo, the english coward had to get his 'allies' to do his dirty work!

YNWA!
                Napolean got owned by us twice homeslice.

Have France ever won a war?

Comment

Originally posted by Jambo Boy View Post
                  Napolean got owned by us twice homeslice.

Have France ever won a war?
                  1066 when we invaded and owned your duynb ass, followed by a teenage bird called Joan of Arc (see my sig), scarign the **** out of you fat ****'s. Even our teenage birds kick fat english arses! Amelie Mauresmo>>>>>>>>Vinne GayJones

I guess they didn't teach you ******s comprehension in public school? Just eating cheese and soggy biscuits you ***get! If you read my post properly or knew your own history, you will know that Napoleon NEVER lost to the english cowards! they were so scared they had allies from the whole of europe to do their dirty work! From Ireland to GERMANY, they got conscripts to do the real mans work of soldiering. Just like they had the Americans do in WW2, while they surrendered like bums in to POW camps! No wonder terrorists are 'cutting' their losses after feeding them 100's of £'s worht of food. Pardon the pun.

Comment

Originally posted by JulioCesaChavez View Post
                    1066 when we invaded and owned your duynb ass, followed by a teenage bird called Joan of Arc (see my sig), scarign the **** out of you fat ****'s. Even our teenage birds kick fat english arses! Amelie Mauresmo>>>>>>>>Vinne GayJones

I guess they didn't teach you ******s comprehension in public school? Just eating cheese and soggy biscuits you ***get! If you read my post properly or knew your own history, you will know that Napoleon NEVER lost to the english cowards! they were so scared they had allies from the whole of europe to do their dirty work! From Ireland to GERMANY, they got conscripts to do the real mans work of soldiering. Just like they had the Americans do in WW2, while they surrendered like bums in to POW camps! No wonder terrorists are 'cutting' their losses after feeding them 100's of £'s worht of food. Pardon the pun.
                    LOL who surrended in WW2? Britain or France?

Comment

Working...
                    X