No announcement yet.

ugh

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ugh

so I went to the gym monday and my trainer tells me there's an event on saturday and if I'm interested. I said yes and spent my whole winter break training and dieting. I lost 10 lbs in five days to get to 140, then I'm about to leave to long island for the fight and they call me up to tell me the kid broke his nose and can't fight.

so I went out and had a couple 6 packs, put on back pretty much all the weight. I'm hung over now and feel like ****.

hope vboxer had better luck

hey brother. well i did win my first fight. great experience! keep your head up man. i look up to, and have a lot of respect, for people like you. dont let life get you down. you are setting a bad example for me.

Comment

Originally posted by VBoxer View Post
      hey brother. well i did win my first fight. great experience! keep your head up man. i look up to, and have a lot of respect, for people like you. dont let life get you down. you are setting a bad example for me.
      haha sorry man congrats on your first win

Comment

congrats vboxer, tell us what happend in details? Id like to hear. ya pugilist your story is almost exactly like mine but hey god makes everything happen for a reason and ****.

Comment

Congrats, vboxer.

We can all take a lesson here from The Yid: **** happens. Sorry to hear it, man. You'll get another one.

Comment

Working...
          X