Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Lol its been a while since ive been on this thread, ****k i was young as ****kk when i did,

anyways here goes Cassette Coast he gots a nice good chill album with different vibes

Last edited by TX_BOXNG; 04-27-2018, 11:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            Chingo Bling, The Tamale Kingpin

people hate on Chingo Bling but homie is the truth.

If you really Mexican and I mean both parents are illegal and you have real piasa homies etc his music is the truth.

Comment

• I'll always give B-Real props, but that's just because I grew up on Cypress Hill.

Looks like I've got a few new cats to check out.

Comment

• SPM - You know my name!

Comment

• Originally posted by baya View Post
                  good ***** ept.

i misspoke on my other post, the first latino rapper i ever heard was vico c.
                  YEA i was about to remind you of him and a few others.

El general was the daddy of Latino rap. He birthed Latino hip hop and reggeaton. He came out mid to late 80s. Vico c then came after along with powerule out of New York in 89. Kid frost and melllow man ace came out circa 91. Cypress hill soon thereafter. Then in 1992 it all exploded with kid power posse te all setting off reggeaton and lighter shade of brown et al setting off Latino rap.

FYI I think the first Latino rapper was one of the fat.boys the light skinned Puerto Rican dude. They were out before any of the above. But the first Spanish rap was Definelty El General out of Panama.

Damn I quoted you from years back. That’s a rip.
                  Last edited by Don Pichardo; 06-10-2018, 01:38 PM. Reason: Damn

Comment

• THx so much!

Comment

Working...
                    X