Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what was the biggest robbery in the last 20 years?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    They got that one wrong.. Marquez clearly outboxed manny
    When the expert score split is near 50/50, its just not a robbery, sorry bud

Comment

My vote is for
      garcia vs herrera.
      Mauricio kicked dannys ass in his
      wannabe home country with ease

Comment

Ps

Oscar kicked tito arce.

Made it look easy. Tito went home feeling rape d but acting like the man.

Lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
          Ps

Oscar kicked tito arce.

Made it look easy. Tito went home feeling rape d but acting like the man.

Lmfao
          I had oscar winning 8-4 over tito..

Comment

Biggest as in most obvious? or which was the biggest fight where someone got robbed. Because doesn't get any more obvious than the loss Pwilliams won against Lara. If not about obvious then I gotta go with Pac vs Bradley everyone was expecting Bradley could get robbed myself included, but when it went the other way around that was priceless.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
              Biggest as in most obvious? or which was the biggest fight where someone got robbed. Because doesn't get any more obvious than the loss Pwilliams won against Lara. If not about obvious then I gotta go with Pac vs Bradley everyone was expecting Bradley could get robbed myself included, but when it went the other way around that was priceless.
              Bradley or pacquaio??

Comment

Casamayor-Santa Cruz is definitely the worst on that list. Casamayor couldn't possibly have won more than two rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
                  Casamayor-Santa Cruz is definitely the worst on that list. Casamayor couldn't possibly have won more than two rounds.
                  I remember watching that fight live on the ppv undercard of hopkins/wrighti believe, thinking casa just got his butt whooped then heard that horendous verdict...me and my brother in law still talk about it today..

Comment

Just re watched cloud/campillo and boy did they rob campillo in that one!

Comment

Working...
                    X