Clear All

• Originally posted by Deltoro_10 View Post
    Did you really make a drinking game out of that haha

Yes, I really did.

Comment

• hmmm I still like pacquiao vs rios befor riosvsalvarado3

Comment

• Originally posted by _original_ View Post
        We've gotten two FOTY candidates in this month alone, and many more good bouts to come.

Good time to be a boxing fan.
        We're getting spoiled. Should quell the boxing is dead talk for a while.

Smh at all these fools complaining about shit after the fight we just saw.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
          i hit the mute button. it's hard to see rios embarrass himself like that. alvarado deserved a moment and rios tried to spoil it.
          Absolutely. But we all know Rios is a punk, look at how he mocked Freddy Roach's parkisons.

Comment

• Originally posted by x2sasa View Post
            hmmm I still like pacquiao vs rios befor riosvsalvarado3
            If Pacquiao comes in at least 75%, I think he'd have a field day with Rios. Rios showed a lot of vulnerability tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
              If Pacquiao comes in at least 75%, I think he'd have a field day with Rios. Rios showed a lot of vulnerability tonight.
              Is this your first night watching Rios? (I know it's not) Rios is the real definition of a plodder.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

Yes, I really did.
                That's ingenious ima try to do something like that for the next big fight maybe when I'm watching a fight with casuals you know to keep them from dosing of

Comment

• Originally posted by Matty Ice View Post
                  Is this your first night watching Rios? (I know it's not) Rios is the real definition of a plodder.
                  It's one thing when a pure boxer like Abril makes you look bad, but Alvarado took it a step further and had him hurt bad. That 21lb rehydration really came in handy tonight. I've seen Rios stunned in one other fight (Acosta), and Alvarado visibly stunned him several times.
                  Rios's lack of defensive awareness is so blatant that he kept getting caught with the same punch over and over. He relies heavily on his ability to absorb punishment, but shit will hit the fan sooner or later.
                  Last edited by kiaba360; 03-30-2013, 11:48 PM.

Comment

• That was an amazing fight....

Hopefully they make #3 in Alvarado's home town. Both warriors, rezpekkt

Comment

• another amazing fight of course, and looks like we might get to see it one more time too! can't wait.

Comment

Working...
                      X