No announcement yet.

UFC primetime wannabe 24/7

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC primetime wannabe 24/7

I don't know if any of you guys saw the Rampage and Evans "UFC PRIMETIME" episode lol. It's a wanna be 24/7. I wanna see if anyone saw this and any thoughts? I thought it was okay..but they tried to copy 24/7 way too much with the different camera angles and the music.

yeah there was a thread about it last night. wouldn't be the first unoriginal thing dana white is responsible for.

Comment

Reported (for obvious reasons)....

Comment

Yeah but if UFC is ever going to be as big as Boxing, then they will need something like 24/7 to help them achieve that!

Comment

I'm glad Dana White is not in this episode though. He ****ing ruins everything, his ugly ass bald head. He says the same **** every time. THIS KID IS A GREAT FIGHTER, I CANT WAIT TIL HE GETS IN THE RING.

Comment

It's not a 24/7 series just your typical countdown show that every sport uses before a big game or big match.

Calm the fuk down nobody is stealing anything from boxing you damn mosquito brains.

Comment

as an mma and boxing fan. i wonder why people cant like both. They're 2 COMPLETELY different sports. i know this whole "boxing vs mma" rivalry started with fans on both sides saying that "mma is just a fad" or "boxing is dying" and it just escalated from there. Boxing is Boxing. MMA is all different forms of combat compiled into 1. i.e. Boxing, Kickboxing, wrestling ect.. Any MMA fighter who tries to venture over to boxing will probably get destroyed.. and vice versa. Again.. it is 2 completely different sports. I for one enjoy watching both of them.

Comment

Originally posted by HoT SaUCe View Post
                as an mma and boxing fan. i wonder why people cant like both. They're 2 COMPLETELY different sports. i know this whole "boxing vs mma" rivalry started with fans on both sides saying that "mma is just a fad" or "boxing is dying" and it just escalated from there. Boxing is Boxing. MMA is all different forms of combat compiled into 1. i.e. Boxing, Kickboxing, wrestling ect.. Any MMA fighter who tries to venture over to boxing will probably get destroyed.. and vice versa. Again.. it is 2 completely different sports. I for one enjoy watching both of them.
                I agree with you 100%! It's not like watching MMA makes you less of a boxing fan. I like football too am I somehow betraying Boxing because I like Football? No I just enjoy watching other sports.

Comment

I'm a boxing fan but I do enjoy MMA it is totally different to Boxing and anyone can enjoy both!!!

Comment

Linkage???

Comment

Working...
                    X