Collapse
No announcement yet.

Perro (AKA Puas) I TOLD you SO (Putos)!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No he still used it. That picture HBO showed last night, you could see the knuckle pad underneath the wrap

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
      What did I tell you?!? Cotto's face looked WORSE than the Margarito fight! So I guess Manny was on steroids and using plaster TOO?!?! This beatdown dismisses all the allegations of the Margarito plaster usage. Cotto's face just does not hold up to getting beat the fuck up.

I TOLD YOU ALL. Gerard, gimme my points.
      BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHH!!!!

HOW YOU LIKE IT COTTO STANS!!!

bwahhaahhahahahahaahah!!!!

YOU WERE ****IN TOLD BITCHES!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
        What did I tell you?!? Cotto's face looked WORSE than the Margarito fight! So I guess Manny was on steroids and using plaster TOO?!?! This beatdown dismisses all the allegations of the Margarito plaster usage. Cotto's face just does not hold up to getting beat the fuck up.

I TOLD YOU ALL. Gerard, gimme my points.
        You was right man. I underestimated Pac's chin at WW. Did a Marg on Cotto but wit more precision.

Comment

If anyone deserves **** to be talked to...its Cotto stans. FINALLY the forums could be fine now. No more...Cotto eats breakfast, Cotto goes to sleep at 9 threads.

Comment

Actually did you see the picture they took of his handwraps. They showed it last night its looking more and more like Margo cheated. Has nothing to do with the Pacquiao fight

Comment

Working...
            X