Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

people with low rep should not be able to make threads.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• people with low rep should not be able to make threads.

do you agree that users with a rep lower than lets say 5 should not be able to make threads and clog up the boxing part of this forum.

people under 5 tend to be racists, gay bashers and or complete morons.

they should make it so only people who are sort of decent users get to start threads.
    yes
    50.00%
    no
    37.50%
    turnips and swede
    12.50%

Not a bad idea, but at the same time, what if you stifle raw talent this way?

Cuts both ways.

In the mean time, here's some dirt in yer eye.

Comment

sounds like a good idea. Would propably keep some of the trolls away.

Comment

Also, a lot of times these threads are unintentionally hilarious and/or provoke debate between the better posters.

Comment

i see just as many people with high rep power act like racists, gay bashers and or complete morons.

Comment

some newbies turn out to be funny posters but they would get green k'd and rep would soon increase.

too many trolls on this site and too many people just making wanky hating threads.

Comment

Originally posted by lbson View Post
              i see just as many people with high rep power act like racists, gay bashers and or complete morons.
              to be honest i don't know why i wrote gay bashers probably 90% of this board are ****phobic.

Comment

god i hate the gays...

Comment

I disagree, because some of the worst posters have moderately high rep.

I'm not talking about the people from the Unlimited Karma system......Most if not all of them are good at posting.

I'm talking about the fortified alts that now have more than some users.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

That was my idea.........it would change the way rep is given out.

Maybe low rep posters should have time limits between posting first before they get stopped, until they prove themselves to be fit.

Comment

Working...
                    X