This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
    Muzlims make a business out of kidnapping white kids(no surprise because muhammad pigs pee upon him, constantly stresses in the quran about how horny blonde slaves make him, so this is ok to them) just look at the immigrant pedophile ring they uncovered in England recently.

And they cause every western country's rape statistics to go through the roof and reach record levels, look at Sweden and France just to name a few.

But yeah lets make the biggest deal ever about one time being the opposite case. And turns out she's a liar too. Lol.
    Stop disrespecting your muzzy heritage

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      Stop disrespecting your muzzy heritage
      I know you respect mine, boy. You give eachother arabic names even though the muzz enslaved africans more than anybody else in history

Comment

I know you respect mine, boy. You give eachother arabic names even though the muzz enslaved africans more than anybody else in history
        Not sure what your point is. I have a pretty American name lol. Stop trying be cool and put down your own people. We all know you're muslim

Comment

via GIPHY

Having a hard time not calling shenanigans on this.

So this took place in New York City, which voted in favor of Hillary to the tune of 80 percent in the general election?

Yeah, I'm sure there are roving mobs of angry "Trump supporters" on subways in one of the most liberal fucking cities in the nation.

With no other witnesses to corroborate her story, never mind the cell phone vid that would have been plastered all over the interwebz.

Comment

Not sure what your point is. I have a pretty American name lol. Stop trying be cool and put down your own people. We all know you're muslim
            The point is you worship one segment of your slave masters(muzz) while hating some(brits). What can I do to enslave you in a way that would still make you worship me and name your kids after me? It's just interesting and I'm curious, boy.

Comment

The point is you worship one segment of your slave masters(muzz) while hating some(brits). What can I do to enslave you in a way that would still make you worship me and name your kids after me? It's just interesting and I'm curious, boy.
              at least you admit it

Comment

at least you admit it
                Yes boy, I admit to being a muzzie and you admit to worshipping your slave masters. It's a deal.

Comment

Muzlims make a business out of kidnapping white kids(no surprise because muhammad pigs pee upon him, constantly stresses in the quran about how horny blonde slaves make him, so this is ok to them) just look at the immigrant pedophile ring they uncovered in England recently.

And they cause every western country's rape statistics to go through the roof and reach record levels, look at Sweden and France just to name a few.

But yeah lets make the biggest deal ever about one time being the opposite case. And turns out she's a liar too. Lol.
                  as I said no female deserves to be kidnapped, and may god cure there evil souls

Comment

Yes boy, I admit to being a muzzie
                    siablo14 will be happy

Comment

siablo14 will be happy
                      Only to you. Imagine what that boy will have to admit to before I agree to that type of deal with him Boy oh boy(no pun).

Comment

Working...
                      X