• Time
  • Show
Clear All

prometheus was decent

Comment

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
      prometheus was decent
      LOL worst film of the year...

Dredd is the best film this year, easily...

Comment

I've not watched a single film that was released this year. Nothing has appealed to my viewing tastes, though I've not been keeping up with foreign films this year as much as I had in recent years.

Truthfully, I've given up on cinema these days. I think that the industryas a whole (and especially from a domestic standpoint) has been in a tailspin for the past several years and it's becoming increasingly artless from my viewpoint. To the point where the possibility of viewing a new release doesn't even occur to me anymore.

I'm open to suggestions, though. There are quite a few fantastic film fans here with tastes and influences similar to my own : Talip and Clegg being at the top of that list.

Comment

^^^watch dredd...

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            I've not watched a single film that was released this year. Nothing has appealed to my viewing tastes, though I've not been keeping up with foreign films this year as much as I had in recent years.

Truthfully, I've given up on cinema these days. I think that the industryas a whole (and especially from a domestic standpoint) has been in a tailspin for the past several years and it's becoming increasingly artless from my viewpoint. To the point where the possibility of viewing a new release doesn't even occur to me anymore.

I'm open to suggestions, though. There are quite a few fantastic film fans here with tastes and influences similar to my own : Talip and Clegg being at the top of that list.
            classics are always nice to revisit man... satoshi kon's filmography is waiting for you somehere in the net... that should re-energise you...

Comment

Flight was a great movie

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                We suck at making movies (generally), but we have some decent acting talent from over here, I gotta agree. It helps, I guess, that we've got stuff like the RSC.

And Jaded, glad to hear it. It's not Citizen Kane, but it's worth a look IMO.
                I loved Shaun of the Dead,funny as **** + zombies!

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
                prometheus was decent
                +1, Epic film, this movies really makes you think about things. I cant wait for the next one.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post

I have to agree...I can rarely sit through a movie anymore. I generally switch them off after 15-20 mins. There is seldom an ounce of believability to anything that has come out in the last decade. I find myself lucky to see 1 good movie a year.

Comment

Is "The Artist" worth seeing?

Comment

Originally posted by RINGG View Post
                      Is "The Artist" worth seeing?
                      Pretty hard to sit through a silent movie...I tried twice and gave up after 5-10 mins both times.

Comment

Working...
                      X