Latino Lounge Sigs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latino Lounge Sigs

editing...
    Last edited by MalikKnucklez; 07-01-2012, 07:20 PM.

editing.....
    Last edited by MalikKnucklez; 07-01-2012, 07:20 PM.

Comment

you must have been bored as hell, man. they're pretty dope though, the different colors and designs along with the lat!no langa thing is a nice touch. i'm not sure everyone will put these in their sigs. if you got time, you should try making color schemes resembling some of our member's flags, like the puerto rican, mexican, and cuban flags. just throwing out an idea looking at these right now. not sure how they would come out though since these look like templates so there's no way you can work out some stripes in them.

Comment

nice job................

Comment

i like this one................

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
            you must have been bored as hell, man. they're pretty dope though, the different colors and designs along with the lat!no langa thing is a nice touch. i'm not sure everyone will put these in their sigs. if you got time, you should try making color schemes resembling some of our member's flags, like the puerto rican, mexican, and cuban flags. just throwing out an idea looking at these right now. not sure how they would come out though since these look like templates so there's no way you can work out some stripes in them.
            I agree with that!

Looks good.......Green K!

Comment

did you remove them?

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                did you remove them?
                He must have......I see nothing.......weak salsa......

Comment

yeah, i guess he is either still editing them or he forgot about this thread. the ones you posted were pretty dope man.

Comment

Working...
                  X