No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao, Roach on Mayweather-Cotto, Training, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao, Roach on Mayweather-Cotto, Training, More

HOLLYWOOD, CALIF. – Boxing’s Commander-In Chief, Congressman MANNY “Pacman” PACQUIAO, began his U.S. training camp today at Hall of Fame-elect trainer World-Famous FREDDIE ROACH’s Wild Card Boxing Club in Hollywood, Calif. Pacquiao is in his final five weeks of intense workouts as he prepares for his world title defense against undefeated junior welterweight champion TIMOTHY “Desert Storm” BRADLEY.

[Click Here To Read More]

let the thread begin......im off to bed peace

Comment

I have no plans to retire. I still love what I'm doing.
      -Manny

Good to hear.

And Roach, no one is buying your BS. You watched the fight and helplessly scored it round by round.

Comment

Why didnt they ask them why they werent willing to face cotto at 150?

Comment

Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&o...#ixzz1uFlSUKuO
          This is a legal waiver. By copying and using the material from this article, you agree to give full credit to BoxingScene.com or provide a link to the original article.

If it would bring Floyd into the ring, I’d agree to have Manny fight him right handed.
          Wut?

Comment

Originally posted by Antagonist View Post
            -Manny

Good to hear.

And Roach, no one is buying your BS. You watched the fight and helplessly scored it round by round.

Comment

Funny how actualy it's Floyd, who has all the tools and formula to beat Manny, not the other way around

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&o...#ixzz1uFlSUKuO
                This is a legal waiver. By copying and using the material from this article, you agree to give full credit to BoxingScene.com or provide a link to the original article.

Wut?
                Roach the master of contradictions. He's a Starburst.

I wonder how many tickets they still need to sell for this fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                  Dude it's a question that doesn't need to be asked... Manny said before and after the Margarito fight that anything above 147 is too much... He has yet to weight 147 for a fight and you want him to fight at 150??? He weighed 144.5 against Margarito for a fight at 150 and was outweighed 17 pounds on fight night... Marquez and Morales both started at higher weights than Manny... Why isn't anyone asking them to fight at 150??? Manny is a small WW period.... Come off it... If you don't like Manny that's one thing but, to ask why a guy that weighed in at 144.5 for a 150 fight thinks that 150 is too much for him and you not understanding is just crazy....

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                    There are certain lines of questioning that is not allowed when interviewing Manny or Roach or Arum , they have a public relations officer that screens what can be asked , if you push you will never get another interview with them , thats inside information !

Comment

Working...
                    X